Question: Seller sold digital account then locked me out months later, what should I do? (AGAIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory: He sold the account to more than 1 person, and has been bouncing the account between the buyers this entire time by giving them a taste for a while before cutting it off and giving it to the next buyer for a while.

My theory: He sold the account to more than 1 person, and has been bouncing the account between the buyers this entire time by giving them a taste for a while before cutting it off and giving it to the next buyer for a while.

I hadn't thought of that.

All the more reason to get full control of that email account, if you have access to it.

I'm 95% sure you can change the email address tied to an Xbox live account once every 6 months or a year. I k kw I did it to change from a super old one to my newer one. Please post the sellers name for all of us, get your account back and then change its email address asap.

no negative heatware has been left so I think this is a trolling thread just to mess with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back