Question on a trade with LadyJaqie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo Acid said:
No way. I sell you a new carburator for your engine. You put on the carb, that has worked just fine for me, and you install it. Start the engine, and it's making all kinds of noise, bitching and knocking, but you keep running it till it dies. And now you want a replacement engine. Sorry, but it doesn't work like that!

QFT. But what if it was installed by someone who was licensed to do it? Whos gonna be liable: the seller, the technician, or the carb maker? She says she has experience with this stuff. I guess if she had a certification that would make her a licensed technician. The carb maker guarantees the carb will work with that engine. So really I think the next in line is responsible. If she made sure and double checked everything then I think it is the seller's responsibility. Its not Abit's because they guaranteed the board would work with the ORIGINAL BIOS. He installs a custom bios that voids the warranty which leaves them out of the liability. So that cuts it down to two parties.

markt435 said:
QFT. But what if it was installed by someone who was licensed to do it? Whos gonna be liable: the seller, the technician, or the carb maker? She says she has experience with this stuff. I guess if she had a certification that would make her a licensed technician. The carb maker guarantees the carb will work with that engine. So really I think the next in line is responsible. If she made sure and double checked everything then I think it is the seller's responsibility. Its not Abit's because they guaranteed the board would work with the ORIGINAL BIOS. He installs a custom bios that voids the warranty which leaves them out of the liability. So that cuts it down to two parties.

Not to mention though Motors and Computer parts are diffrent..

Most of the problems a carb will cause can be fixed easier, now fixing a proc I don't think there is a chance.

markt435 said:

According to your explanation, where there is a technician involved, you say the technician assumes responsibility. In this case, LadyJaqie is acting as technician. Case closed.

aBSoLuT_0 said:
My mistake, it was handgun ammunition. Link

I figured ;) .....I was just bustin yer ball's because people tend to have a warped perception of what an automatic weapon can be :p

yes. id like to see some proof of the board killing the cpu.

ive moved CPUs between boards and had them die. tested the board. perf working order.

if you really want to ill do a little experiment.

ive got an extra MSI board lying around. ill buy a cheap used 1500+ or something of the sort off here or newegg. throw it in the MSI board and attempt to install windows. once it goes through (assuming the cpu i buy is good) i will move it over to the nf7-s after you send it to me.
attempt to install windows. if its fails, you still dont have proof that the mobo killed your CPU. but it will determine that the mobo is dead. if it installs windows and runs prime95 stable for 24hrs then i will deem the board in perfect working order. but like i said if it does not. then i will put the CPU back in the MSI board to test if its dead or not. if its not then the mobo in fact did not kill the CPU and some other outside cause did it. in which case i am NOT responsible in ANY way.

--
just and idea that i probably wont be able to do because of lack of funding for a cheap cpu

LadyMakoFox said:
This coming from some screaming scammer about someone else when nothing was wrong with it, and selectived what they wanted to read because he said "and she claims that it screwed up ALL of her stuff" there is a BIG diffrence between ALL the stuff and the CPU.

When is the CPU ALL of the computer?

I have found something out...ladymakofox and ladyjacquie are THE SAME GOD DAMN person, this lady is nuts, and I will end my thread posting on this subject here, to the original seller, keep with this, and dont let them bully u down, im sure alot of OUR opinions may get us banned, but the simple fact is, there is alot of the bullying going around here, and someone needs to step up to it

because only ladyjacquie was the one giving me heat about the guy tryin to scam, in which he was, cuz he was banned and threads were removed, but thats a different story...im sorry, but ur a sad sad sad person if u have more than one account here and use them in posting a war frenzy on someone

Tin_10 said:
I have found something out...ladymakofox and ladyjacquie are THE SAME GOD DAMN person, this lady is nuts, and I will end my thread posting on this subject here, to the original seller, keep with this, and dont let them bully u down, im sure alot of OUR opinions may get us banned, but the simple fact is, there is alot of the bullying going around here, and someone needs to step up to it
i think they are girlfriends

Tin_10 said:
I have found something out...ladymakofox and ladyjacquie are THE SAME GOD DAMN person
Proof is always nice to back up claims like that. Mods, IP addy info?

Tin_10 said:
because only ladyjacquie was the one giving me heat about the guy tryin to scam, in which he was, cuz he was banned and threads were removed, but thats a different story...im sorry, but ur a sad sad sad person if u have more than one account here and use them in posting a war frenzy on someone

that doesn't answer my question.

how did you determine to a 100% degree that ladyjaqie and ladymakofox are the same exact person, with 2 accounts?

She admitted the board worked and it worked with the CPU.
If the settings were tweaked, or the BIOS was 'hacked' it does not matter.
The board was guaranteed non-doa and the circumstances of the board had been fully disclosed (all about the busted chips, etc).

When buying used product 'buyer beware'.

Since the original sale ACTUALLy took place in the OP's home from his PC it would be easy to request a change of venue and have the case moved to his home town and the plantiff would be forced to travel.

You were offered a refund on your board OR a replacement by RMA... if you refuse that's your problem.

Tort law does NOT apply as no warranty claims have been made other than 'non-doa' and you proved his case in that regard just by posting that the system booted.
BSOD or not the CPU was working in that board. He could just as easily claim that you improperly removed or installed the CPU causing both failures.

BakedON said:
Tort law does NOT apply as no warranty claims have been made other than 'non-doa' and you proved his case in that regard just by posting that the system booted.
BSOD or not the CPU was working in that board. He could just as easily claim that you improperly removed or installed the CPU causing both failures.

yes i could have. and it might be. but i do have confidence in her ability to setup a PC properly so i did not think of it as the first cause.....

static? :eek: :rolleyes:

omg same person, what a load of bull. tin actually got me laughing, after all this crap I needed that.

I'm 27 and grew up in mid illinois. we live in the same house, she can give out her info if she wants to, not my perrogative. oh and our computers are next to eachother, we run dual broadband (as per my sig) but we both tend to run off the cable connect since its much faster and more reliable via a NAT router.

I also have proof of my proc still posting in my own board, but not in his, that board is now completely dead, will not boot up, and I have also noticed before that happened that the BIOS reset jumper would not ever work, when I tried it it never reset a single setting in the BIOS. I even tried another jumper. this is taking too much of my time I could be doing more fun things, and I am amazed by the ignorance and sometimes outright stupidity of some of the members on this board, so I am lately spending less and less time here. Ciao!

I'm declaring this a dead thread. Enough of the bickering that should have gone on via PM and not in public.

LadyJaqie, frankly, after seeing this thread, I would not want to trade with you, nor would I blame others for coming to the same conclusion.

The seller has offered you a refund or to RMA the board. He's willing to work with you but you keep screaming "lawsuit!" :rolleyes:

You trade here at your own risk. All the seller guaranteed was non-DOA, and from what I've read, that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back