Question for Corsair mouse pad owners

_PixelNinja

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi there!

I am on the lookout for a new surface and Corsair will be releasing their MM200 Extended Edition next month in my region. However, from what I can see Corsair's cloth models do not seem to have any anti-fray stitching around their perimeter.

Would any of you having owned Corsair's cloth pads for some time be able to provide any feedback in regards to the durability of the edges? Short to midterm fraying is a big no-no for me.

Thanks for any input.

I've had my MM200 for about a year and it has no fraying or other problems. Using it with an MX518.

I've had my MM200 for about a year and it has no fraying or other problems. Using it with an MX518.
Thanks for the feedback!

May I ask a few other questions:

- Could you please describe the texture of the fabric?
- How is the MM200 in terms of being a dust magnet? Some mouse pads seems to capture a lot of dust and can be hard to clean.

: )

It feels like very soft backpack material. You can't really feel the texture unless you use your fingernail but it feels tough.

It does collect up dirt from my hand and wrist so it has a discoloration in that area, but any cloth pad will do the same over time. It doesn't seem to collect any dust though, and my apartment is very dusty.

I guess I'm good to go — I've had a Razer Goliathus Extended and a Zowie G-TF v2 for a year with no issues in regards to discoloration or wear (both are cloth) so I guess I'll do fine with the MM200. I doubt I'll ever find anything like the G-TF but I really need an 'Extended' mouse pad for my setup.

Thanks again for the info, it was very helpful.

Back