Question about Power DVD Ultra

Puterguru

2[H]4U
I just bought the X-Box 360 HD-DVD drive to be used on my PC. I meet all of the requirements. My question is are you guys having trouble playing any of your HD-DVD's on the PC? I would hate to spend the $99 for the software and have it not play some of my movies. I currently only have 300, King Kong and Planet Earth which I am dying to watch.

I was reading on some of the boards and it seems like some people are having trouble with different movies, It seemed almost like a crap shoot to me as far as if they would work or not. I'm pretty sure once I buy Power DVD Ultra that I am stuck with it.

Just wanted your opinion.

Thanks!

Works well for me, but I didn't quite pay $99 for my PowerDVD either....

I'm assuming they let you update to the latest patches with a retail copy, right? That's one big advantage right there.

Works well for me, but I didn't quite pay $99 for my PowerDVD either....

I'm assuming they let you update to the latest patches with a retail copy, right? That's one big advantage right there.

Well I dont currently have any copies of PowerDVD. I suppose I might have a copy of something around here then I could get a discount on the updat. Still it's either $59 or $79.

So all of your movies work fine on the PC, no issues?

Back