Question about my new HP Omen 15T Notebook...

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
I havent taken delivery of it yet, as HP says it will ship out tomorrow after waiting a week for build time! My question is this: I optioned it with a RTX 2070 Max Q GPU, will this GPU take the regular RTX drivers on nvidias website, or does this gpu take proprietary drivers or special mobile drivers? Just want to make sure I have up to date drivers when I get this as it will be used heavily for gaming and im willing to bet the drivers on it or just gonna be what MS installs when they loaded the OS or something similiar.

Thanks

I havent taken delivery of it yet, as HP says it will ship out tomorrow after waiting a week for build time! My question is this: I optioned it with a RTX 2070 Max Q GPU, will this GPU take the regular RTX drivers on nvidias website, or does this gpu take proprietary drivers or special mobile drivers? Just want to make sure I have up to date drivers when I get this as it will be used heavily for gaming and im willing to bet the drivers on it or just gonna be what MS installs when they loaded the OS or something similiar.

Thanks

Just use geforce experience

Back