Question about mario party games

greenhorn1

Limp Gawd
We have mario party 4 (at least i think it's 4) and as far as I can tell there's no way to unlock all of the mini games to play them directly without playing them first in the board game mode. Is it like this in all of the mario party games for gamecube? My kids enjoy playing the mini games but don't have the concentration to go through a whole board game. I'd buy one of the other ones if I knew we would be able to just play all the mini games. Thanks for any advice.

mario party 4 seems to be the longest playing. the turns take too long. a later or earlier one should move fast enough to play the normal board game it not too much time.

gamewinners.com said:
Hint: Getting mini-games easily:
Go to Party mode and chose any board. Make sure there is only one human player. Once the game starts and it is the first person's turn, press Start then press A. Go to "Controllers" and put yourself down as a CPU player. Then, press B to resume the game. If done correctly, you should have a game of all CPU players. Wait until the game is over and your CPU players should have unlocked some mini-games. Note: Once you make the game all CPU players, you will not be allowed to become a human player again.

Perhaps give that a try :)

oVerCaffeinated said:
Perhaps give that a try :)

Thats pretty funny. I've gone through and unlocked pretty much all of the mini games in the mario party games by just playing them through. We use the mario party games as drinking games. Seems to work well. I was going to recomend an action replay or something as you could use it in other games as well but if the trick caffeinated said works that seems to be the best bet.

Back