Question about inviting to Discord with link

Gabriel2

Limp Gawd
I am trying to get whitelisted on a web 3 project that is launching soon, and in order to reach whitelist status, I must invite 15 people to their server with a link I generated.
I tried searching for a public forum or site specifically for posting discord invite links, but could not find any as most consider that spam. I also avoid social media so finding 15 people is not simple for me. Can anyone recommend a place where I can post this invite link where it is acceptable? Thanks in advance.

and in order to reach whitelist status, I must invite 15 people to their server with a link I generated. [...]
, but could not find any as most consider that spam.

Well, yeah. That does sound like decentralized spam and overt attempt to astroturf a community of followers out of nothing. Do each of those 15 people need to invite 15 more so they become validated for your validation?

Is the '15 invites' a requirement AFTER launch?

Personally I would give a hard think if I wanted to be apart of some project that has this sort of asinine requirement, or wait until that requirement is dropped.

That being said - if you don't know 15 people to harangue into joining why not make 15 email accounts on those temporary account sites and send the link to them?

Fortunately, the 15 people that I invite do not need to invite 15 others to become validated. The discord invite tracker seems to be able to detect fake accounts. I don't know how, but there's an /invite command that separates those who joined through the links into the following categories: regular, left, fake, and bonus. I'm trying to avoid 'left' and 'fake'.
The whitelist status is to mint pre sale date, and since I already earned a zero cost mint, I want to be able to mint it before the public mint date begins. (This will be my first experience with NFTs, so I chose the project carefully)
The other whitelist requirements are more difficult, like reaching a certain level on their channel which requires me to type nearly 1,000 messages, but I've been working on that for the past month, and met the other requirements, but I still have time as the dates have not yet been announced. I can whitelist anytime, it does not have to be after launch.

Sounds like a pita, and invitees would probably have to be somewhat active to count toward your quota. But maybe some here will volunteer...

Well, not too long after my reply, I earned a whitelist spot via one of their giveaways/promotions. So in the end I won't need to worry about inviting :) Thanks

Back