Question about Gskill RMA policy.

xnikx

[H]ard|Gawd
On their site it says all products are covered by lifetime warrenty. You dont need to register your product 1st to get the warrenty do u? and for pyshical damage would dieing of heat be considered pyshical damage?

Dying of heat would not be physical damage bro. Also as far as I know you dont need to register right away to be eligible for the rma. That would be absurd.

shoot an email to [email protected] tell them you need an rma all they will want to know is where you bought it and when an fill out the form and they will send you an RMA#. Just like that! You will mail it off to them the day after they get it they will fedex replacement back to you! I speak from experience! Take it easy they are great to deal with..

WZ

i dont need to rma i was just wondering, my freind sayd if it dies from heat it prob wont be physical damage is this true?

I already told you no... Unless you tossed it into the fire place?

You people get tired of all the hypothetical B.S. Should refuse to RMA it because of stupid question syndrome. Leave the memory in the case and toss yourself into the fireplace...

WZ

i get tired of ppl posting stupid shit like that. if your not going to try and help a person dont bother to post.

i get tired of ppl posting stupid shit like that. if your not going to try and help a person dont bother to post.

^^^
You might want to read the forum rules. Your sig can only be 10 lines max.

Why are you asking this question anyway? Are you planning on overclocking / overvolting your RAM? If you do, and you burn it up, GSkill isn't obligated to honor your warranty, although you might still be able to RMA it if there was no obvious damage to the RAM.

ok fixed my sig

im asking because my ram seems to get hot when i touch it ( not that i have to take my finger off ).

ok fixed my sig

im asking because my ram seems to get hot when i touch it ( not that i have to take my finger off ).

That's pretty normal and not really something that will damage the RAM, but if you can get a little airflow over it it will probably cool it down a lot.

Back