Question about buying a Nexus 6

cukoodukoo

Limp Gawd
Are the 64gb versions of Nexus 6 on Google store and Motorola website identical?I am interested in the white version which is only available at Motorola .

I came across this article which states that if you are on verizon your only go is Google store version.

TheHobbyist

Hugs Hard Johnnies [H]ard
They are identical. Unless you purchase the nexus 6 directly from verizon though, the phone will show up as "NON Verizon Nexus 6" on your account though.

cukoodukoo

Limp Gawd
They are identical. Unless you purchase the nexus 6 directly from verizon though, the phone will show up as "NON Verizon Nexus 6" on your account though.

I read online that verizon is not honoring any discounts if we buy a Non verizon Nexus 6.I spoke to the verizon rep and was told that all discounts would continue .:confused::confused:

ComputerBox34

[H]F Junkie
I read online that verizon is not honoring any discounts if we buy a Non verizon Nexus 6.I spoke to the verizon rep and was told that all discounts would continue .:confused::confused:
You get the same discounts whether you have a Verizon N6 or Non-Verizon N6.

Buying through motorola is perfectly safe.

entropism

2[H]4U
Buying through Google gives MUCH better customer support if something goes wrong though.

TheHobbyist

Hugs Hard Johnnies [H]ard
There were issues early on with non verizon nexus 6 and discounts, but they have been sorted.