Queen Bohemian Rhapsody Old School Computer Remix

Hahahaha! Okay I can't even imagine how long it took that guy to do that, but wow. Kudos!

Hahahaha! Okay I can't even imagine how long it took that guy to do that, but wow. Kudos!

Having worked on stuff like this.. time is really nothing once it's done. Way more complex than I've done... most excellent work. I am proud to be a Geek :)

I don't know about you guys, but i had a stupid grin on my face while watching the video. That was pure awesome!

Somewhere on the other side Freddie Mercury is just laughing his ass off and beaming with pride... :p

However much time he spent on it was probably more productive for this world than the 5s it took you to write that post and change the font anyway. :D

It's missing a dot matrix printer if you ask me. Dog bless my Star NL-10, goddamn neighbours would complain whenever I printed something out.

Reminds me of the first time I did the self-diagnostic on an HP ScanJet 5s.

It plays "Ode To Joy" in similar fashion. (In fact, that might *BE* a dismantled ScanJet 5s, now that I look at it more closely...)

That's art. Pure art. Great :D

PS : To the "no life" guy. Tell us please what you believe should be done by guys who have a life? Eat work and f**k?

I don't even like Queen, but I feel bad for them right now. :(

Technical feat is impressive.
Timing and notes are awful.

I don't even like Queen, but I feel bad for them right now. :(

Technical feat is impressive.
Timing and notes are awful.

Same for me but I didn't want to be the first to point it out :p

I love all the components but the timing just killed it for me.

B-E-A-Utiful.

If the dude is doing requests, I'm voting for Sexual Healing (Or is that pushing it too far?).

YOU GUYZ HAVE NO LIFE!!

ok ok just kidding wow lighten up. I thought it was cool kinda.

Back