Quakecon 2012 | August 2-5 | Pre-Registration Open

Aww I was about to start a thread ;)

But yes def! Lets get a [H]ardForum section! I would def go if I knew I could interact with fellow HardForum members!!

Update the OP every once in awhile to include who is all going...and what section to register for if you want to join other HardForum members in the same section. (You can do this correct? I have never been to QCon before lol, this will be my first year to it)

Not so easy to get to from NJ

but i am tempted nevertheless

Not so easy to get to from NJ

but i am tempted nevertheless

when it gets closer to the con check the quakecon forums there is a rides section where people from all over carpool or caravan to quakecon i know in the past a group drives down from PA if they do it again this year you might could drive to PA then carpool with them to the con

edit: unless this is you here is someone driving down from NJ http://www.qconforums.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=867

Not exciting anymore. Competitive gaming in the world has died down tons, and wheres Quake 5? Until then, blah. :(:(

I could care less about competitive gaming. I'm all about the BYOC, LAN, hanging with friends, no wife, kids or responsibilities for 4 days. :)

Me and 6 buddies just per-registered. Made it to 2011 and this will be my second return. Can't wait for master pancake!!!

So I forgot to register, and see that it is sold out right now....good thing is, is that I live in Ft. Worth so if I can't get in its not like I can't drive back home...

So I am thinking about going :p Anybody else forget to register and still trying to go?

So I forgot to register, and see that it is sold out right now....good thing is, is that I live in Ft. Worth so if I can't get in its not like I can't drive back home...

So I am thinking about going :p Anybody else forget to register and still trying to go?

you should be fine as there are something like 500 first-come, first-served BOYC seats left. a few people in our gaming group didn't register in time and are in the same position as you. no biggie :)

Last edited:
there are 3 in our area, but we are trying to get them for our members who didn't register on-time.

Back