Quakecon 09

Were yall sitting on the end by that Green Nvidia Chair thing?

Hmmm...I was by the Texan Gamers table, when you came into the BYOC we were immediately to the right and all the way down to the last row of tables, then left and down a couple or three tables, on the right side of that aisle. My 37" was on the end of a table with my 10yr old sitting to my right with his 22".

My son and I attended last year but my leave time did not align for this years (I am currently in Iraq).

However, we just moved from Colorado to Waco so getting to next years Quakecon should be easy.

BYOC half full? Anybody have final numbers? How was the demo area?

Hmmm...I was by the Texan Gamers table, when you came into the BYOC we were immediately to the right and all the way down to the last row of tables, then left and down a couple or three tables, on the right side of that aisle. My 37" was on the end of a table with my 10yr old sitting to my right with his 22".

Damn was that you? I was sitting right behind you at D18.

Embarrassing but fun:

supposed to look like:

44d57d9cd4a86daa8273318.jpg

I really love Qcon and i make the pilgrimage every year. I lived in DFW for 2 years and now I am in Kansas and still go. I missed the era when HardOCP was there. I heard it was great times. PCperspective was the hardware workshop this year and they gave out TONS of prizes and had a great demo on OCing an AMD phenom II x4 965 black. I hope its bigger next year and that HardOCP is there!!

Back