Quake II RTX

FSR in action. DLSS cannot be added to the game since the source code for the game is made available under GPL.

I had on Rtx 3090 100fps on 1440P with RTX ON. But maybe worth a try and check after update now ;)

Hello. After update i am stuck at low resolution. All is big. Even if i change to 1440P nothing helps. I reinstalled game and the same. Drivers new. How to resolve this?
I have Rtx 3090

Hello. After update i am stuck at low resolution. All is big. Even if i change to 1440P nothing helps. I reinstalled game and the same. Drivers new. How to resolve this?
I have Rtx 3090
What do you mean, "all is big?" Can you post a screenshot?

Finally my 12900k arrived. 90+ fps with everything cranked maximum @ 1440p (3090).

Ran 3DMark, and I tested directly in the middle of the pack, which is good enough for me, as I didn't do any overclocking yet, so I assume Quake 2 RTX is about where it should be.

Now, just to figure out how to get it so that the case fans don't all run @ 100%. The noise is driving me crazy.

Been awhile, but with a 3090 TI purchase, first thing to test out was this game:

Sorry for the brightness. I'm still trying to figure out how to encode HDR properly for YouTube.

all is pixelated like 640p and big on 1440P,happens after update,some issue with scaling

Back