Quake Champions Closed Beta Needs You

Yeah, I've haven't been good enough to play twitch shooters online since my CS days. Got my ass handed to me in Doom MP, so I still suck. And on that rare occasion I load CSGO, I get the same result.

Not even slightly tempting, unless it has single-player. The people who spend all day playing these things MP just destroy me, and I'm only occasionally in the mood to get my ass kicked :D

Last edited:
I'm ready to destroy a mouse or two. Please let there be an OG mode or server options to have straight old school Q3 Arena TDM CTF Rocket Arena ect with no champion stuff, if it turns out to be annoying. In fact i hope it's modable because then that has a good chance of happening pretty quickly if those options aren't there. I bet those type of servers would be packed too.

I really hope this game doesn't end up like Doom's multiplayer, because having no dedicated servers and no server browser, not to mention no weapon pickups and those stupid loadouts just didn't work. I hope ID would have learned from that.

In like sin!
IMG_2254.PNG

I signed up the day the page went live and I never got a confirmation :cry:.

^^ Perhaps still hope. Really wanted to play with a Nailgun.
Thought maybe I was blacklisted from my Q2 clan days pissing off rail whores with my grenades & rockets. ;)

Back