Quake 4 collectors edition DVD $13.16 shipped!!

Overstock.com
$14.60
-%8 off automatically
Use coupon code 85704 to get free shipping
=$13.16 shipped!

At this price I could not pass picking this game up (hell its worth it because it comes with Quake 2 in the box!)

Whats the difference between the "collectors edition" and "special dvd edition" they have listed? I'm ready to pull the trigger after I figure that out.

--in live chat session... -they didnt know.

I'll see what I get in the mail ;o)

There is no difference, if you google collector's edition it comes up with the special dvd version.

Thanks. I ordered a couple of copies. I have the regular edition already but this is too cheap to pass up. :D

And I did fatcash on this too (4%) for an extra $2.20 back.

I got the free shipping but not the 8% off. Looking forward to playing this.

The cool thing about this DVD edition that it includes Quake II and the two expansion packs!

HOT! Jumped the gun on this!

im sreiously trying not to buy it.. but i might not be able to help myself within the next 10 minutes.... :eek: damn good deal! :p

had two in my cart and went to find my wallet/cc and when i finished the order they were sold out :( 10 left when i started and in the process of maybe 10 minutes they were gone.

Hehe, got mine last night :) But, I was a tard and forgot the free shipping so it came to $15 and change... Still, I've been looking for this at 19.99 for a while, so this is a great deal!

RGFrog said:
Hehe, got mine last night :) But, I was a tard and forgot the free shipping so it came to $15 and change... Still, I've been looking for this at 19.99 for a while, so this is a great deal!

Patience.. Its amazing how much money a person can save by waiting a year for their hardware and software.

Yes thats why I never upgrade anything when it first comes out.

yeah, sold out, i put myself down to be notified when it is back in stock

mines already shipped...luckily RGFrog is hooking me up with a vid card that can play it :cool:

I got this game free with my 7800 GT... I think that's a DVD? Is there any difference with this one besides getting part 2 with it? I only got passed the first section before I got bored... more like, I don't have much time. :(

it's funny.. I tried for weeks to sell my unopened dvd copy from evga on FS/T for $9.50 shipped and now people are buying multiple copies like it's crack for $13.16 lol :p

If this deal were Oblivian... then i'd hop all over it... but yeah, if I didn' thave it already, I would do er

magnetik said:
it's funny.. I tried for weeks to sell my unopened dvd copy from evga on FS/T for $9.50 shipped and now people are buying multiple copies like it's crack for $13.16 lol :p

I woulda bought it had I known about it, but then again there is the whole risk of fs/ft.
(stuff falls down in fs/ft pretty fast)

Mine has shipped via usps, tracking number has nothing yet. Overstock.com's whois says utah so it cant be that long of a wait for me.
(although I have exams galore next week)

Damn, that's cheaper than what I paid for HL2: Ep 1 :p. I bought QIV when it came out and it's the shit, and I paid $38 for it :p.

Mine shipped at around 9PM yesterday.. USPS..

And yea exams week suck ass :(

Its been almost 10 years since Ive done the school thing... (Spent 9 of that in the Military)

magnetik said:
and now people are buying multiple copies like it's crack for $13.16 lol :p
I don't like direct sales/trades, although someone like you is completely trustworthy.

I bought 4 copies because I could use 3 copies (me, 2 nephews) now and i'm sure the last copy will find it's way somewhere as a gift. And it was more like $12.61 each after fatcash. :D

Back