Quake 2 rtx - flickering

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
PC:
Monitor:AORUS FI27Q
Cpu: 10850K with Nzxt Kraken X73 ( 60c in game )
Gpu: Rtx 3090 Gaming Oc ( 60C in game )
Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3200MHZ XMP
Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W TX
mb: Aorus 490 Pro Gaming
SSD: Crucial 1TB Nvm SSD
Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Hi.

Yesterday i played Quake 2 rtx and get flickering on the same scene. It was on 3 level. Screen from that place:

Walls start flicker to black colours + glitchy black object. Hard to describe. Some weird black object with small lines was flickering here. I tried to reproduce this but now its ok. Not again appeared. Happens once. I trying to reproduce but it not appearing again. It was flicker in the same place, when i go away was fine. When i back there flicker again.
I tested today the same place and no flicker.

Should i worry or ignore this?? It was card issue or game? Card is on stock

OOp0mjZ.jpg

24:06 minute, here,that place

PC:
Monitor:AORUS FI27Q
Cpu: 10850K with Nzxt Kraken X73 ( 60c in game )
Gpu: Rtx 3090 Gaming Oc ( 60C in game )
Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3200MHZ XMP
Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W TX
mb: Aorus 490 Pro Gaming
SSD: Crucial 1TB Nvm SSD
Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Hi.

Yesterday i played Quake 2 rtx and get flickering on the same scene. It was on 3 level. Screen from that place:

Walls start flicker to black colours + glitchy black object. Hard to describe. Some weird black object with small lines was flickering here. I tried to reproduce this but now its ok. Not again appeared. Happens once. I trying to reproduce but it not appearing again. It was flicker in the same place, when i go away was fine. When i back there flicker again.
I tested today the same place and no flicker.

Should i worry or ignore this?? It was card issue or game? Card is on stock

View attachment 348127

24:06 minute, here,that place

Happens once.
get over it.

I can close topic, so just ask fast if that happened once and i cant reproduce no worries?:)

Oki. Thank you for helping. I test many time this game and that glitch not happened anymore. So its fine. I am closing. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back