QNIX UHD3216R: 32" IPS 4K FreeSync Monitor. Any Good?

cybereality

[H]F Junkie
Looking to get a 4K monitor (preferably with FreeSync). Stumbled upon the QNIX UHD3216R, which sells for a little over $400 on ebay.

QNIX UHD3216R REAL 4K 32 inch 3840X2160 AMD FreeSync IPS Technology LED Monitor-Newegg.com

The specs look good, and the price is nice. For me, I want to try 4K, at least 27" size but I think my desk will fit 32" OK.

One thing that is concerning is the 5ms response time. I've been gaming for a long time on 120Hz+ monitors and I'm wondering if a 60Hz 5ms monitor will be too much of a step back. Any advice from people that have used high refresh TN panels and then gone to a 60Hz IPS?

Otherwise, any advice for other 4K monitors?

For around $500 you can get Samsungs new 2016 40" 4K display with excellent input latency @ 18ms.

You really do not want to go 4k below 40"

The model is the KU6300

Yeah, DooLocsta , I have since found that page and 30ms input lag sounds like too much.

SixFootDuo Thanks a bunch. That Samsung TV does look pretty nice and may work better as I plan to use a PS4K (when it comes out) and a larger TV may be better suited.

Just have to see if the desk I have can handle it. It's not a very big, and the surface is thin glass so I don't want to put too much weight. It will probably be fine though.

Back