Qnix Monitor I sold to squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnvymeRT

Limp Gawd
About two weeks ago I sold a Qnix monitor on the forums, in my ad I said I have had it for over 6 months, it oc's well etc. Got alot of bites (realize $180 shipped was way to cheap) but I try to be a stand up guy, so when squad messaged me he was kinda on hard times and wanted this monitor I said no problem. He asked me to run checks on it so I did, Oced to 120Hz and even bought a set of new Dvi cables (which were not returned). So OC went well no noises and when I looked at the monitor I saw no dead pixels. I said I would ship it out UPS ..... buyer said he hated UPS their drivers are incompetent and asked if I would use USPS. I did without even looking at the cost .... UPS $17 vs USPS $42. So it gets delivered and he isnt home the next day he goes to pick it up and (takes a video yes he took a video at USPS) of receiving it from USPS damaged (Damage sticker was put on 9/10 ...after delivery attempt) which I think is odd. He said he tried the monitor and it was hissing and howling and the monitor stand had deep scratches in it and he found a dead/stuck pixel when 6 inchs away from the screen with an all bright white background. He asked me what could I do, (I read a recent heat of his and see this is an ongoing issue of his (A15) had a similar experience.
So at this point I tell him to ship the whole thing back and I will split shipping, once I verify the serial numbers to make sure its the monitor I shipped I would refund him 100%. He then says well the box is wet and what if the serial number peels off. I told him if it looked like any tampering I would no refund him anything. So we agree he will ship it back ..... takes him 3/4 days to ship and I received the monitor in perfect working condition minus the $12 DVI cables I just bought of Amazon. Ocs to 120hz no noise and the base looks fine.
He was polite but I think hes trying to pull a fast one on sellers. As I saw on another forum he bought a QNIX like the one in April.
Not sure what if there is anything that can be done since this is his second time doing this in a few months. But wanted to make sure others knew what to expect.

Last edited:
He has a history of this, add him to your do not trade list, but thanks for reassuring his status, sorry it happened.

Please make sure when posting heat for him, you link to this thread which would lead people to the previous thread about him wrapping a OnePlus One return in dirty boxers.... I'm sorry, but just no. As a seller myself that makes me cringe.

Please make sure when posting heat for him, you link to this thread which would lead people to the previous thread about him wrapping a OnePlus One return in dirty boxers.... I'm sorry, but just no. As a seller myself that makes me cringe.

Well that's fucking disgusting.

Woah wait of minute. I didn't know we had any problems with one another. I thought everything was good with one another? I don't understand this thread at all.

We sent quite a few pm's to one another when I asking how was the condition of the monitor and if he was kind enough to test it out before I bought it from him because I had some experience in hard forum and didn't want to waste each other time. So I ask him if he could test the overclock of the monitor and if their was any scratches etc etc. So everything went fine after that and I bought the monitor from him. So I ask him if he could possibly ship it to USPS then UPS because UPS here are truely bad but I didn't know the price difference was so much. He told me after, if I knew before I would just let him ship it to UPS and maybe I could of ask to pick it up in the office instead of them delivering it to my house.

I picked up the monitor with my mother that day and the box was pretty damage and it had the sticker on on the box that said "Received Possibly Damaged". So I took the product back home and I took a video of the box condition so I don't want the seller to think I was lying just in case I had to ship it back if the item wasn't working at all. The box had wet stains all over at the bottom of the box and had dents all over... but this happen to me before with AMAZON shipment but the item was still okay inside the box. So I decided to take it home and try it out. So when I took it out of the box it did had some scratches on the monitor frame it self even tho he said "The monitor/screen and base are in excellent condition" but I was going to keep it because for 180 that was one heck of a deal. I could deal with things like that for that price, who wouldn't?

Here are the same pictures I sent him just in case you guys were worrying about the condition of the box:

1. http://i.imgur.com/BhmGNdQ.jpg
2. http://i.imgur.com/FAgaK10.jpg
3. http://i.imgur.com/Hons4LB.jpg
4. http://i.imgur.com/2RBi8xj.jpg
5. http://i.imgur.com/nYmELDn.jpg

(All of that yellow stains you said were wet like soggy wet patches.)

So once I clean my desk area then when I finally got everything hooked up, it made a really weird sound when I turned on the monitor and then it didn't want to turn on for awhile but it finally turn on. So I was thinking to myself "I'm afraid if it got water damage inside or something". Then when I finally was using it for little bit I found a dead pixel after changing it to a bright wallpaper. I don't know what to do anymore. Because he said the monitor had no dead pixels at all. Now to many things were adding up with this monitor and afaird that if I keep it maybe the moisture might affect the monitor later on in the future. So I decided to contact him about all of this and we both agreed to ship it back to him. After he gets it, he was going to test it out then give me my refund back. He was going to see if it works 100 percent in his end and might resell it again later if it worked correctly.

We had amazing communications with one another, we were both polite with one another and I told him about my problem that I had. I didn't blame him at all and even told him it might of been just a bad shipping from USPS that develop these problems with the monitor. He even said sorry to me about what has happen and even said "But judging from the box's condition . Makes sense.". Then we talk about he was pissed about paying 44 dollars and the way they treat the box like shit which we both agreed with that one. So I felt bad and we both agreed to split on the shipping the monitor back.. Later that day he came with a brilliant idea and said to "if possible see if USPS will ship it back. Retape it up and say you want to return it to sender as it was damaged in shipping? worth a try. If not let me know how much I owe for shipping." So I totally agreed with that, both save us money. So I took it the next day and took it to the USPS office and I show the worker the condition of the box and he agreed to accept it and ask me to write "Refuse" with my initials at the bottom of that.

I'm surprise that he even made a thread about this while I thought we were in very good terms. We both didn't do anything wrong to one another but just a case of bad shipment. He was actually a joy to talk. I hope he doesn't think that I had one fall out with someone else in hard forum that happen 7 months ago and think that I did something fishy. It was just a classic case of delivery service. I have photos up above and also a video before I open the box. I mean this could happen to anyone and its quite hard to lie on something where the box looks like that.. Again sorry that he has to resell it and wish him the best of luck. He was a good guy, we both were in this case.

I don't know what made him change his mind and post thing here where clearly we were both in good terms at the end and all of the sudden this happen? Now I see A15G in his friend list with someone I had nothing but problems with. I feel like A15G was feeding him non sense and it came to this point.

Last edited:
Box looks fine to me.

The monitor, my guess is covered by a layer (somewhat thick?) of styrofoam. At least all monitors ive bought seem to be packaged that way. You cant expect the box to be perfect or same as when it was shipped. Folks who transport and handle the box is out of the sellers control. If it was damaged due to shipping and seller bought insurance, be patient and let the seler file the claim.

I for one would not accept a box that has a "received damage" sticker on there. Decline shipment and have it sent back to seller un opened and notify seller. Better safe than sorry. You knew the box was damaged and yet still went ahead and used it anyway.

You stated the monitor had flaws and deep scratches, it didnt. You are wrong, you are at fault, you need to stop buying from the forums.. I hate to watch another member get treated the same way you treated me. Dont even try to act like it was all gravy with the seller. If it were he would have never opened this thread, he's doing the community a big favor.

Woah wait of minute. I didn't know we had any problems with one another. I thought everything was good with one another? I don't understand this thread at all.

We sent quite a few pm's to one another when I asking how was the condition of the monitor and if he was kind enough to test it out before I bought it from him because I had some experience in hard forum and didn't want to waste each other time. So I ask him if he could test the overclock of the monitor and if their was any scratches etc etc. So everything went fine after that and I bought the monitor from him. So I ask him if he could possibly ship it to USPS then UPS because UPS here are truely bad but I didn't know the price difference was so much. He told me after, if I knew before I would just let him ship it to UPS and maybe I could of ask to pick it up in the office instead of them delivering it to my house.

I picked up the monitor with my mother that day and the box was pretty damage and it had the sticker on on the box that said "Received Possibly Damaged". So I took the product back home and I took a video of the box condition so I don't want the seller to think I was lying just in case I had to ship it back if the item wasn't working at all. The box had wet stains all over at the bottom of the box and had dents all over... but this happen to me before with AMAZON shipment but the item was still okay inside the box. So I decided to take it home and try it out. So when I took it out of the box it did had some scratches on the monitor frame it self even tho he said "The monitor/screen and base are in excellent condition" but I was going to keep it because for 180 that was one heck of a deal. I could deal with things like that for that price, who wouldn't?

Here are the same pictures I sent him just in case you guys were worrying about the condition of the box:

1. http://i.imgur.com/BhmGNdQ.jpg
2. http://i.imgur.com/FAgaK10.jpg
3. http://i.imgur.com/Hons4LB.jpg
4. http://i.imgur.com/2RBi8xj.jpg
5. http://i.imgur.com/nYmELDn.jpg

(All of that yellow stains you said were wet like soggy wet patches.)

So once I clean my desk area then when I finally got everything hooked up, it made a really weird sound when I turned on the monitor and then it didn't want to turn on for awhile but it finally turn on. So I was thinking to myself "I'm afraid if it got water damage inside or something". Then when I finally was using it for little bit I found a dead pixel after changing it to a bright wallpaper. I don't know what to do anymore. Because he said the monitor had no dead pixels at all. Now to many things were adding up with this monitor and afaird that if I keep it maybe the moisture might affect the monitor later on in the future. So I decided to contact him about all of this and we both agreed to ship it back to him. After he gets it, he was going to test it out then give me my refund back. He was going to see if it works 100 percent in his end and might resell it again later if it worked correctly.

We had amazing communications with one another, we were both polite with one another and I told him about my problem that I had. I didn't blame him at all and even told him it might of been just a bad shipping from USPS that develop these problems with the monitor. He even said sorry to me about what has happen and even said "But judging from the box's condition . Makes sense.". Then we talk about he was pissed about paying 44 dollars and the way they treat the box like shit which we both agreed with that one. So I felt bad and we both agreed to split on the shipping the monitor back.. Later that day he came with a brilliant idea and said to "if possible see if USPS will ship it back. Retape it up and say you want to return it to sender as it was damaged in shipping? worth a try. If not let me know how much I owe for shipping." So I totally agreed with that, both save us money. So I took it the next day and took it to the USPS office and I show the worker the condition of the box and he agreed to accept it and ask me to write "Refuse" with my initials at the bottom of that.

I'm surprise that he even made a thread about this while I thought we were in very good terms. We both didn't do anything wrong to one another but just a case of bad shipment. He was actually a joy to talk. I hope he doesn't think that I had one fall out with someone else in hard forum that happen 7 months ago and think that I did something fishy. It was just a classic case of delivery service. I have photos up above and also a video before I open the box. I mean this could happen to anyone and its quite hard to lie on something where the box looks like that.. Again sorry that he has to resell it and wish him the best of luck. He was a good guy, we both were in this case.

And what of his cables? He's also saying there's no damage to the monitor, and (I'm assuming) no dead pixels.

Box was not fine and even the seller thought so as well. Look a15g. I know you still have a grudge with me but Stop harassing me and making this bigger case then it seems. On our fight I had nothing but respect for you like I do for everyone else but you pushing my limits. Don't you have a real job instead of your full time job of harassing me? I really don't care what you say anymore definitely of someone trying to threaten my life and also said you going to threaten my job and personal life and said you have family living near me. Also said you going to ship back something to my house.

If I ever made a mistake on this forum it was not me reporting you to the police. So please leave me alone, get a life and grow up please.

Last edited:
And what of his cables? He's also saying there's no damage to the monitor, and (I'm assuming) no dead pixels.

There was some damage just the scratches on the monitor frame and a dead pixel but it could of been maybe with the shipment. I used my own cables because I already had some good ones at my house.

Look a15g. Stop harassing me and making this bigger case then it seems. On our fight I had nothing but respect for you like I do for everyone else but you pushing my limits. Don't you have a real job instead of your full time job of harassing me? I really don't care what you say anymore definitely of someone trying to threaten my life and also said you going to threaten my job and personal life and said you have family living near me. Also said you going to ship back something to my house.

If I ever made a mistake on this forum it was not me reporting you to the police. So please leave me alone, get a life and grow up please.

You sent the man inside-out boxers ffs. Why is this guy not IP banned?

Can you guys stop posting stuff that happen 7 months ago, Jesus christ. No one knew the horror story's I had with a15g. So leave it be and worry about this problem even tho it really isn't a problem.

Can you guys stop posting stuff that happen 7 months ago, Jesus christ. No one knew the horror story's I had with a15g. So leave it be and worry about this problem even tho it really isn't a problem.

People are posting about 'this' incident and relating it to several other incidents apparently people have had with you on the forums.

There was some damage just the scratches on the monitor frame and a dead pixel but it could of been maybe with the shipment. I used my own cables because I already had some good ones at my house.

He said he included new cables with the monitor. Ones which you never returned

He said he included new cables with the monitor. Ones which you never returned

I never receive DVI cables form him. He bought one to test it out but he was going to charge extra 10 dollars I believe for them but I didn't need it. I already had a 10 feet blue rigger DVI ports. I don't know why he said that..

Last edited:
Box was not fine and even the seller thought so as well. Look a15g. I know you still have a grudge with me but Stop harassing me and making this bigger case then it seems. On our fight I had nothing but respect for you like I do for everyone else but you pushing my limits. Don't you have a real job instead of your full time job of harassing me? I really don't care what you say anymore definitely of someone trying to threaten my life and also said you going to threaten my job and personal life and said you have family living near me. Also said you going to ship back something to my house.

My reply was towards you and the op's incident only. I didnt bring up our incident, so good try on trying to flip that on me. I don't have anything to say about our deal, however don't tell me yoh respected me. When I said no to the refund you instantly replied threatening me of a chargeback.

Regardless of that, the box is fine. The monitor worked and it powered on fine. So the box being a bit out of shape is not something to stress about. The op claims no hissing or dead pixels. You having a history of sour deals of course everyone else is going to look at you wrong.. hissing & "deep" scratches aren't something you can easily miss so I highly doubt he tried to sell such a monitor that you describe. Op was nice enough to pay extra for shipping to make you happy.

You're right about everyone replying and not making sense, but when did your stories ever add up?

My reply was towards you and the op's incident only. I didnt bring up our incident, so good try to trying to flip that on me. I don't have anything to say about our deal, however don't tell me yoh respected me. When I said no to the refund you instantly replied threatening me of a chargeback.

Regardless of that, the box is fine. The monitor worked and it powered on fine. So the box being a bit out of shape is not something to stress about. The op claims no hissing or dead pixels. You having a history of sour deals of course everyone else is going to look at you wrong.. hissing & "deep" scratches aren't something you can easily miss so I highly doubt he tried to sell such a monitor that you describe. Op was nice enough to pay extra for shipping to make you happy.

You're right about everyone replying and not making sense, but when did your stories ever add up?

First it didnt just WORKED and powered up fine. If you read my post on top I said and stop jumping on me, I wrote:

"So once I clean my desk area then when I finally got everything hooked up, it made a really weird sound when I turned on the monitor and then it didn't want to turn on for awhile but it finally turn on. So I was thinking to myself "I'm afraid if it got water damage inside or something". Then when I finally was using it for little bit I found a dead pixel after changing it to a bright wallpaper. I don't know what to do anymore. Because he said the monitor had no dead pixels at all. Now to many things were adding up with this monitor and afaird that if I keep it maybe the moisture might affect the monitor later on in the future. So I decided to contact him about all of this and we both agreed to ship it back to him. After he gets it, he was going to test it out then give me my refund back. He was going to see if it works 100 percent in his end and might resell it again later if it worked correctly."

The box was NOT fine at all. If it was fine then USPS wouldn't place a sticker stating the box was damage. It was not a bit out of shape like you claim. It did had a dead pixel. At first when he receive the monitor back he told me there wasn't a dead pixel and later on he pm me stating he found the dead pixel.

Dude leave me alone seriously.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on this guy. Added to my list.

Look I don't know what you guys talking about immature. OP and me had no problems at all since last week until he posted on here about the Qnix. How about you guys stop witch baiting me and actually read both sides of the story.

Or better yet, if the mods feel like I did something wrong on these forums which I had no problems after the 7 month situation I had with another seller. I sold expensive headphones recently and bought some items here and there and didn't have no problems at all. But if the mods feel like I deserved a ban then please ban me.

If people going to judge one accident that occur 7 months and not talking about this problem now which I feel like there no beef or problem that occur with me and op then please ban me. I feel like this forum has high school students that just pray on other people as a group and not actually reading on whats going on. I'm done do what you want mods, thanks for the 5 years I've been on this forum.

And I feel like someone put thoughts in OP head about me because I swear to god that EnvymeRT and me had NO problems at all with this transaction. I just find it funny that now A15G is on his friends list and I know A15G been trying to hunt me down for a hot minute. So yeah I'm just let the mods handle this situation.

Last edited:
First it didnt just WORKED and powered up fine. If you read my post on top I said and stop jumping on me, I wrote:

"So once I clean my desk area then when I finally got everything hooked up, it made a really weird sound when I turned on the monitor and then it didn't want to turn on for awhile but it finally turn on. So I was thinking to myself "I'm afraid if it got water damage inside or something". Then when I finally was using it for little bit I found a dead pixel after changing it to a bright wallpaper. I don't know what to do anymore. Because he said the monitor had no dead pixels at all. Now to many things were adding up with this monitor and afaird that if I keep it maybe the moisture might affect the monitor later on in the future. So I decided to contact him about all of this and we both agreed to ship it back to him. After he gets it, he was going to test it out then give me my refund back. He was going to see if it works 100 percent in his end and might resell it again later if it worked correctly."

The box was NOT fine at all. If it was fine then USPS wouldn't place a sticker stating the box was damage. It was not a bit out of shape like you claim. It did had a dead pixel. At first when he receive the monitor back he told me there wasn't a dead pixel and later on he pm me stating he found the dead pixel.

Dude leave me alone seriously.

This is an open discussion. I am not obligated to leave you alone, then again I am not targeting you. Simply giving my input as to how you are again at fault, that is all.

Simplest way to put it.

1. Box was damaged, you still took it.
2. You stated flaws. (dead pixel, deep scratch, whining noise, doesn't oc well)
3. OP already said it doesn't have those flaws and OC's just fine.
4. You didn't take pictures of the scratches nor the dead pixel or record a video of the whine.

You need to stop taking people's stuff for test runs and then decide if you want it or not. Easy as that...

So op op op what about what I have to say. First I never complain about the oc. Just the scratches and dead pixel and when the monitor had a problem when I first booted it up. The dead pixel I already told him about and sent him a picture of it already. You probably didn't know that because you just don't give a fuck on what I have too say.

I took pictures on the box and the dead pixel and sent it to him. This is why after we both agreed I just ship it back to him and we didn't had a problem after that. And no I didn't test run his item. Why the fuck would I return a 180 Korean monitor if it didn't have any problems with it. It's funny you have to include that in when you thought I did that to your phone which I didnt. So again stop throwing wood in the fire for no reason at all and move on with your life?

So again, I will let the mods choose my my destiny on where I should be banned or not. Because I know I didn't do anything wrong with this qnix. Good day to you sir.

OP thanks for the heads up. I hope this works out for you. Please update us when it arrives.

EDIT: And post some boxer pics if you get a pair! :D

If people going to judge one accident that occur 7 months and not talking about this problem now which I feel like there no beef or problem...

So in other words, you're admitting that you did send a pair of dirty boxers in retaliation? No offense man, but that's probably one of the strangest things that anyone could do on a deal that went south. How could you expect anyone, after that incident, not to take a hard look before entering into a deal with you?

So in other words, you're admitting that you did send a pair of dirty boxers in retaliation? No offense man, but that's probably one of the strangest things that anyone could do on a deal that went south. How could you expect anyone, after that incident, not to take a hard look before entering into a deal with you?

I would have sued his ass, you have all the necessary information to get him a summons. Shit gets real when sheriffs deputies start handing out court summons.

Um no I did NOT put that nasty crap in that box and I STILL have the pictures I took when I was packing up the box: http://imgur.com/a/nFKKj I just found it in a old pm I sent to Oldie awhile back. I also talked to Oldie about this as well.

Second, I wish people would not just read the first post in a thread but also take time read what the buyer has to say too. I would never rude anyone when I don't know the full story. And truefully this is bigger then it should of been. OP and I had no problems at ALL and this came to me as a surprise because we both handle this situation carefully and professionally and was in completely good terms.

I would have sued his ass, you have all the necessary information to get him a summons. Shit gets real when sheriffs deputies start handing out court summons.

Is it to late do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back