Qnix 144Hz

Cheap TN 1080p screen, why buy the good PC that you have in your sig and then use a cheap POS monitor? get your priorities straight boy.

Well he never said he was buying it for himself. But yes cheap 1080p TN screen not much to say about it from what I see.

Cheap TN 1080p screen, why buy the good PC that you have in your sig and then use a cheap POS monitor? get your priorities straight boy.

I'm no stranger to better panels; I have a slew of korean IPS panels(Well more precisely "had", recently sold the Yamakasi, Achieva and Crossover units with only the Qnix PLS left), an Acer XB270HU IPS/144Hz panel (and a 2nd one on the way thanks to a seller here in the classies), and my good ol' VG248QE that is still chugging along. However.... I am curious as to the total quality of this and how it runs, as it COULD be a good possible recommendation to those not wanting to spend $250~ for an ASUS/BenQ 144Hz panel.

With a possibility of myself purchasing one to play with just to see, but I'm on the fence with that.

Fair enough, but I am guessing it will not be good, not better than any of the current 1080p TN 24" screens, which are already not very good. But yes make sure you get a good monitor as its the part of the PC that you actually look at!

Back