Q6600 Go 179.99 at Frys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so what's the difference between the G0 and the B3 is it just overclocking purposes?

I can't put it off any longer. These sub $200 prices make it irresistable. In for one.

finally broke down and ordered one, 1.5 years since my last upgrade, i think it's about time.

Jumped on this, upgrading from a Core 2 Duo E6600 (cost me $300 in Nov. 2006!!). Will probably give my E6600 to my parents who've been begging me to build them a new system for ages.

damn it. It's getting harder to obey my wife. She won't let me have anymore than the two I already have.

In for one. Finally couldn't resist anymore its time to upgrade from this Opty 170

Good price, thinking of taking the plunge. Any one know what the q6600 MSRP is going to be next week?

in. not fond of tax + shipping, but it's @ the perfect price point for me.

good way to start my third rig.

If not, they offer free instore pickup when ordering from the site.

Did they change their policy? please tell me yes would be really convenient..last time I checked only Bay area Fry's offered this option.

I wanted to hold of till I get that neat little check from the gov't, but this is pretty darn tempting with a DFI X38 and 4GB RAM from the Egg. I should be getting my copy of Ultimate soon from the feedback thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadozer View Post
Did they change their policy? please tell me yes would be really convenient..last time I checked only Bay area Fry's offered this option.

Lies!

Just checked Irvine and San Diego zip codes = no go.. Still only Bay Area Fry locations offer instore pickup.

Bay Area

You'll eventually be able to get them used for that once Nehalem is out in full force.

I bought one yesterday in the afternoon...... I already have shipping information, it should arrive tomorrow (Used ground shipping).

Frys.com has been great with shipping in all my experiences, at least on par with newegg.

I bought one yesterday in the afternoon...... I already have shipping information, it should arrive tomorrow (Used ground shipping).

Frys.com has been great with shipping in all my experiences, at least on par with newegg.

+1
Same here

Got mine yesterday! SLACR G0. 1.2375 VID in coretemp. It currently is at 4.0 with 1.51v. Fantastic chip and even with the 2 day shipping, it was under $200.

Got mine yesterday! SLACR G0. 1.2375 VID in coretemp. It currently is at 4.0 with 1.51v. Fantastic chip and even with the 2 day shipping, it was under $200.

Congrats :cool:

What temps are you seeing?

Whats the FPO / Batch and where did it ship from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back