Q2 AZ RIGG LAN Party May 8th Intel Fab 32

ICE_9

2[H]4U
When: May 8th from 10AM until 8PM
Where: Intel Fab 32 4500 S. Dobson Rd. Chandler, AZ 85248 Building OC8. Rooms 102/103
Seats: 48 available
Need to bring:
Computer
Monitor
Mouse
Keyboard
Headphones (no speakers)
Power strip (No UPS)
Network Cable (25' recommended)
Cash for food and drink
Disks for games and OS recovery if needed

There will be some testing of servers for DesertBash 9 here as well!

See you all there!

I'm definitely interested, I haven't been to a LAN in years, and I finally have another rig worthy of it. :D

Any idea of the games I should expect?

Easy games I personally have servers for are L4D1 and 2. One guy usually brings his Battlefield 2 server as well. Looking into getting a UT3 server since one of our better UT guys should be attending. I am having trouble getting TF2 to load correctly but others should be able to help. If interested also, CoD4 or 5 will do as well.

No link unfortunately. Should be enough details in the first post. I usually watch Lancamp.org a bit closer as I am part of that group. This is something I get to put on at work for gamers who work there, but we also invite groups such as Lancamp, CGAA, and others to join. More fun with more people.

It is a bit too small for too many prizes. Have had Computer Power User magazines in the past as well as one time Crucial donated some DDR2 and t-shirts. Most look for 50+ before even considering them.

Plus we're here to game.

Well since the Desert Bash is during my annual military training, I am going to try my best to get there this weekend. /crosses fingers

Back