Putting CFW on your PSP Slim - Having trouble figuring it out? Look inside for info

I did that already. When you install the firmware it automatcally downloads and installs that kernal. I did set the thing in recovery like it says above. I for some reason cannot get any emulator besides Nestor to work

I did that already. When you install the firmware it automatcally downloads and installs that kernal. I did set the thing in recovery like it says above. I for some reason cannot get any emulator besides Nestor to work

are you putting your emus in your GAME150 folder or the normal GAME folder?

So I accidentally formatted my "magic stick". Im assuming I can just get the newest version, and copy everything to it? I needed an update anyways.

I want to put some home brew on my new 2000! I have been researching my motherboard and it seems it is fully mod-able. Anyone have some newer info or a link to another site? Sabregen is out of commission for a while

Does anyone know how to take a CFWed (3.03) PSP and revert it to factory? I want to sell mine to a non-technical guy.

Does anyone know how to take a CFWed (3.03) PSP and revert it to factory? I want to sell mine to a non-technical guy.

sent you a pm with the link to the 3.03 official firmware bud. should be fine.

Is Dark Alex releasing any newer versions of his CFW, or am I going to have to move to a new developer?

So I tried to update to the new 500 m33-6. It said I needed the 500.PBP. and to put it in the same update folder. So I downloaded it, and like a moron replaced the PBP from the m33-6 update. Long story short, I now have the official 5.00 firmware, and I want my custom back. My "magic stick" got formatted, so I dont have that anymore.

I need a short and easy way to get 5.00 cfw on my PSP. Any help? :(

So I tried to update to the new 500 m33-6. It said I needed the 500.PBP. and to put it in the same update folder. So I downloaded it, and like a moron replaced the PBP from the m33-6 update. Long story short, I now have the official 5.00 firmware, and I want my custom back. My "magic stick" got formatted, so I dont have that anymore.

I need a short and easy way to get 5.00 cfw on my PSP. Any help? :(

www.psp-hacks.com

Necro bump.

Running 500 m33-4. Will be getting a new mem card. can I just copy paste everything from old card to new card and that's it?

Back