Putin Boobs and Trump

Absalom

Gawd
Memes.

This is what happens when you let memes in the door. They're like roaches, you'll never get rid of them.

D4rkn3ss

2[H]4U
it will be funny when they are forced to give Trump the peace nobel prize because of the north korea stuff lol

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I bought this game it took me two days from someone to find out the fire button is T for Trump all of the other buttons are disabled.

Last edited:

Mchart

Supreme [H]ardness
it will be funny when they are forced to give Trump the peace nobel prize because of the north korea stuff lol

They're doing a good job of pretending like he's had absolutely no part in it.

cthulhuiscool

2[H]4U
Lol Trump and Putin amirite guys!?!? HAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY

You know it's quality when it's included in a bundle for people that just want a ton of free achievement unlocks (on a side note who the hell cares about steam achievements)

Fix Me

Gawd
They're doing a good job of pretending like he's had absolutely no part in it.
I'm not sure you can give someone a Nobel peace prize for threatening to Nuke a country repeatedly. He may have played a more silent part in the background, but jesus christ was he making the rest of us nervous for a while there with his Twitter crap (he really needs to lay off the tweets). I'm just hoping the talks actually go somewhere and don't fall apart. That can still happen, but I really hope it doesn't.