Pure Pwnage E3 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moose777 said:
And that was funny how?

That video sucked.

I'll second that.

Having not ever seen the dude before, I thought he really tried to look like he was cool and funny, but he wasn't to me. I think this is the first time I've ever wanted my 7:59 back for watching a smoldering pile of feces.

E3 did look cool though, which is the only reason I bothered to watch it through - I was only watching things happening in the background since what was happening in the foreground totally sucked.

I chuckeled when he mentioned paying to patch games instead of showing off *cough* EA *cough*

I'm a fan of all the PP, and I agree with Jeremy.. EA like.. licks ma bawls. You see.. the E is suckin' my right ball, and the A is suckin' the left.

I wan't to go to E3 :(. When I'm rich I shall go, and pimp out the booth chicks!

Glad I didn't waste the $3 in bus fare E3 looked like total shit this year

Z(+)DIAC said:
I would shoot myself in the face if I had a voice like that guy...

Dude it's a joke.....you have absolutely no idea how big this guy's fanbase is. You think the people coming up to him randomly was set up? Nope. Most of the guys on the board are older so no I wouldn't expect everyone to understand. Download an episode or something and learn.

I love pure pwnage. Its so rediculously stupid and awesome at the same time.

I wonder if he had to wait in line for the Wii =|

pure pwnage absolutely rocks.

You really do have to be a fan to understand it. Jeremy is just like that...you just have to watch the episodes to really comprehend it.

lol, I laughed at the part where they were showing that dancing/band on stage and then that guy came out there and did his dance and they put up subtitles telling you "that's a dude," cause I thought it was indeed a woman at first....

TekSomniaK said:
Dude it's a joke.....you have absolutely no idea how big this guy's fanbase is. You think the people coming up to him randomly was set up? Nope. Most of the guys on the board are older so no I wouldn't expect everyone to understand. Download an episode or something and learn.

I know it was a joke, but again nothing to laugh at. I'm quite aware of his fanbase, but like any other celebrity there are those who don't care for him, I being one of those.

There, I'm learndead and I can count to thfree.

Are the rest of the PP episodes like that?

Because that wasn't funny at all...

Spleeze said:
Are the rest of the PP episodes like that?

Because that wasn't funny at all...

No no, the real episodes have a story and are pretty funny.

TekSomniaK said:
Is that suspose to make him cool to me? Because he has a fanbase?
I thought he was stupid and annoying.

E3 looks awesome this year though.

You really need to know the "character" he plays to understand the amusing parts in this video.

Its pretty funny that they make money off this...

Their shirts are awesome though...

MUST SEE the video of FPS doug boom headshot, talking about goin for a jog etc... and holding a knife and asked why the knife? dont u know u run faster with a knife?LMAO
i dont really work, i tried at my dads gun shop, but he didnt like how i kept aiming at ppls heads, LOL, dudes hilarious.(note must see video as my memory of video is not too great.)

video was ok, not too much game footage more of promoting himself but oh well, hes funny but FPS doug would have stole the show if he went, and made it more appealing.

http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes.html

episode 5 is fps doug boom headshot

dwilson041781 said:
MUST SEE the video of FPS doug boom headshot, talking about goin for a jog etc... and holding a knife and asked why the knife? dont u know u run faster with a knife?LMAO
i dont really work, i tried at my dads gun shop, but he didnt like how i kept aiming at ppls heads, LOL, dudes hilarious.(note must see video as my memory of video is not too great.)

video was ok, not too much game footage more of promoting himself but oh well, hes funny but FPS doug would have stole the show if he went, and made it more appealing.

http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes.html

episode 5 is fps doug boom headshot

boom headshot... waste of my time >_>

jeremy is great and all, but where was fps doug??? it wud have been sweet to c how he would react to crysis, redsteel, and all the other cool fpses at e3. the vid was waaay short (7:59?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?!? better not need to wait another 3 months for another episode), but still had a few funny parts.

Majin said:
Is that suspose to make him cool to me? Because he has a fanbase?
I thought he was stupid and annoying.

E3 looks awesome this year though.

Dude rip me to fuckin shreds why don't you? I was saying it was a joke, as in he's not like that in real life but does that for his character....jesus christ if you don't like it then let it be, don't follow up on the other numerous posts that said exactly what you said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back