Purchasing HelpDell UP3216Q vs BenQ BenQ BL3201PT - Buying advice self.Monitors

Hello there

I’m looking for a professional grade monitor. It will be used primarily for Photoshop design for graphics work, video editing and light gaming as well as media consumption and of course general use.

Current build is a Ryzen 1800X system and will be ordering a GTX 1080Ti near April when the non FE cards are set to release.

I value colours and image quality above refresh rate, response time, G-Sync etc and my previous monitor was a Dell U2515H, an excellent monitor and would gladly buy again but wish for a 32” 4K monitor for the future.

Something of that caliber for colour accuracy e.g Srgb and so on would be very much appreciated and why I'm slightly leaning towards the Dell because of the experience I had previously.

So far the monitors I have found that are within my price range are the Dell UP3216Q and the BenQ BenQ BL3201PT.

I like the thinner bezels of the BenQ but have heard it has problems with the flicker free technology and often has a yellow tint to the corners as well as screen tearing.

I’m aware of the 32” Asus but I’ve had terrible experiences with Asus before and the price for it is ridiculous.

Thank you in advance.

for me the dell up3216q has worked great, it looks nice and has a real good PPI density, it will be retina display like (you wont notice the pixels at 50cm distance) it has a nice response time and no artifacts with good motion and the colors are just right from the getgo.

Last edited:
All of the Benq/Acer 32 have the dark vertical stripes issues, been documented many times on this forum. Suggest staying away from the AUO 32 panels for this reason.

Back