Purchased game code through newegg..

topslop1

2[H]4U
so I purchased a game code through newegg.. I get some email saying that they've processed my order and it's going to take 1-2 days to ship my order? Are they trying to straight up paper mail me an online game code? Not sure what to expect here..

If you ordered it on the weekend, probably nobody is in to manually send out the code. Doesn't seem like they have an automatic system. I know when you order a product with free game codes (i.e. Video Cards) they literally ship the code on the receipt, which I thought was kinda odd.

I also just bought something from Newegg....specifically some DLCs for Total War Shogun 2...lets see what happens...hopefully they'll email me the codes so I can activate them on steam instead of mailing me the codes on paper to a nonexistent address....

so I purchased a game code through newegg.. I get some email saying that they've processed my order and it's going to take 1-2 days to ship my order? Are they trying to straight up paper mail me an online game code? Not sure what to expect here..
Did you end up with a paper mail sent to your delivery address or did you get emailed the code?

I also just bought something from Newegg....specifically some DLCs for Total War Shogun 2...lets see what happens...hopefully they'll email me the codes so I can activate them on steam instead of mailing me the codes on paper to a nonexistent address....

Did you end up with a paper mail sent to your delivery address or did you get emailed the code?
1638372469087.png

FWIW, I've never had any issue with downloadable codes sold by Newegg. I've never purchased anything from marketplace sellers on Newegg, so I can't comment on that.

View attachment 417466

FWIW, I've never had any issue with downloadable codes sold by Newegg. I've never purchased anything from marketplace sellers on Newegg, so I can't comment on that.

Woops forgot to come back here. So they emailed me the codes in the end, and they all work fine. (y)

double Necro, impressive. So how long did it take for them to send the codes?
Heh, it's only fair I should come back to update what happened otherwise it would look like I died! As for how long it took - less than 5 hrs, according to timestamps I have on my emails.... ordered on Wednesday at 9:16pm, codes came on the next day - Thursday at 1:43am if the specifics matters, to anyone here...or for future references for those coming here from a google search like I did....
Ahahahahahaha!

Back