Purchased a Titan Xp (modify aio) and need advice with a problem please.

squad

Gawd
I purchased a Titan Xp from another website and I got it 2 days ago. This Titan Xp was specially modify where he added an EVGA AIO cooler on the card but he did a great job on the modification. In his ad he mention nothing is wrong with the card and I also pm'ed him stating again if there no problems with the card and he said no. So I order 2 new fans the same day I purchased the graphics card and I received my fans today and was ready to set up to install the graphics card. I install one fan on the front and was about to install the other fan at the back. I saw that the fan at the back of the AIO was a hassle to mount it at the back of the case... So after while I gave up and just decided to only install one fan and just screw in the radiator at the back of the case with just the screws between it.

I was also having problems with it... After while I was playing around with it, I saw that the screw holes on the raditor were bigger than some of the other holes it has. So at the end I had to use 3 different type of screws to just to mount it at the back of my case.

So long story short, so far the card seems like its running fine and going to test it out later today with some video games to see if it can handle the stress of it and not have any problems afterward. If the card is perfect, what would you guys do? Return it or keep it knowing about the problems with the screws. I also purchased this at a great price. He was selling it for 650 but I got him to lower it down to 600 shipped.

Thanks so much for reading this and any advice would be amazing.

Depending on the size of the screw holds you could use a threader to make them all the same.
https://www.harborfreight.com/40-pc...zQIaVffz0a8fp45GbEOIgNr5ctm8-26RoCGHgQAvD_BwE

It sounds like a minor thing overall. If you could post pictures of the problem areas it may be easier to fully understand the issue. For 600 you have a great card, as long as there are no problems with keeping it cool and it runs stable after stress tests I would keep it and in the future sometime fix it so all the holes are the same.

house-ocd.jpg

That's a good price. I would keep it if it works, don't worry about the screws.

I have another question, I'm looking for a 120mm 2 pin fan for my EVGA AIO unit. Would like a fan to connect directly to the AIO. Which 120mm fan is the best out there that only has a 2 pin since this AIO only accepts that. Thank you.

I would mount the fans using the CPU header on your motherboard.

I have an AIO for my CPU already connected to that. Where else would be a good spot for my single GPU fan on the mobo? Thanks for the help!

Back