Purchase BF3 from Origin and get Dead Space 2 for free.

But its a mega pain in the ass to do that (have done so for other charges) and you may have to cancel/reissue your card to get them to dispute it.

I'd rather pay for a key I know will work day 1 personally.

What card do you have? I have zero issues to dispute a charge...

Yeah the only reason I can imagine you'd have to cancel/reorder is if you reported it stolen.

I got pirates! from a third world country. It worked great! :D Already preordered BF3 through newegg :/

no its still going but you have to have the right link. its still the 18th in NM. The link I used didnt add it to my cart wheras this link does. I contacted CS and they told me this dumb shit

Once I verify the preorder and that you haven't received any free games prior to this I can give you Dead Space 2. Unfortunately Dead Space 2 multiplayer does not function if it is given by customer service. If multiplayer in the game is important to you, I recommend you cancel the Battlefield preorder and place it again using the promotion.

Last edited:
The promo is still active, I just used the link posted by the OP and got a code.

I just got off chat with a csr & they added DS2 to my account. I pre-ordered back in May.

Tried to do a live chat via computer, ended up calling them after waiting 1/2 hour. Waited on the phone for about 5 minutes. They cancelled my pre-order. The operator told me my 25% off "birthday" coupon probably would not work with the new pre-order. After I hung up with him I ordered BF3 again, got my 25% off and Dead Space 2 is downloading now.

Wish they would have just done this manually to my account, but perhaps the 25% off deal was hard to do. My original pre-order was in Aug.

The live chat option in Origin seemed broken, so I used the website. Took a twenty minute wait or so, but, they added Dead Space 2 to my account, no begging required.

Not a bad deal for watching some Netflix and waiting to get connected.

Now, if only getting them to get the Beta rolling before the official release date was so easy...

Trying to get the 'birthday' code, but doesn't seem to be working. If anyone has a spare they could send, I'd appreciate it!

Totally down with BF3 and DS2 for $45.

just took advantage of this with a 25% off code. don't really care about dead space 2, though. do people still play ds2 online?

Preordered BF3 yesterday but didn't know there was a specific link for the deal. Got on live chat and a rep added DS2 to my account no problem.

If anyone has a spare birthday code, I would really appreciate it!

If you want to send even more of your American dollars to other countries.... buy from those 3rd world cdkey sites, yeahhhhh! All so you can save a few measly dollars temporarily.

it's might be legit working key for now... but who knows if its ACTUALLY entirely legit? How do you think these guys are offering software at hugely discounted price compared to all other places? Stolen? hacked keys? Who truly knows.

In the end, its not American based, so they won't earn an easy dollar from my ass. I suggest you do the same, but if you lack the slight moral judgement I'm talking here, go on ahead and buy those "cheap wares" --- and don't cry here or anywhere else when it doesn't go your way, because nobody will care about your 3rd party purchase.

Just remember these 2 things:
1) if its too good to be true, it usually is
2) none (I repeat, none) of these, obviously overseas, 'cdkey' websites show any business location, or phone number in their contact page. Fishy? an educated guess would be, YES

I've purchased these type of keys for quite a while now. I've never had any issues...And I mean I've done this for YEARS with no issues...

Here on [H] we try to focus on facts...and my above statement is FACT yours is suspect...

Back