Puppy Stolen by Amazon Delivery Driver Returned to Owner after He Emailed Jeff Bezos

Hmmmmm anyone want to tempt fate and test their fingers against a nutcracker is welcome in my residence... :pigeon:

Attachments

• IMG_20180317_201731.jpg
    IMG_20180317_201731.jpg
    713.3 KB · Views: 0
And this is why I don't trust unsupervised delivery drivers anywhere in my property, be it inside my house or inside my car. These people are not even trustworthy OUTSIDE the house!

What a strange event. I would have called the police first.

But you can't get in the news then.

First you contact the local news, then you contact the business. then you contact every blogger out there. Then a lawyer. police aren't on your list.

What a strange event. I would have called the police first.

I see a lot anymore where people turn to social media first. Someone has a problem with a burger king they blast the place on facebook for the town it is in instead of just calling the manager there. Ive seen where things were stolen from someones yard and they go on facebook instead of the police because they dont want them involved. Like what are people wanting? Batman?

I see a lot anymore where people turn to social media first. Someone has a problem with a burger king they blast the place on facebook for the town it is in instead of just calling the manager there. Ive seen where things were stolen from someones yard and they go on facebook instead of the police because they dont want them involved. Like what are people wanting? Batman?

$1 million+

Back