PubG is on sale for $19.99.....

I still prefer PUBG over all the other similar games so I would say yes. They just released a new winter map which is pretty good. Yes there are issues with it but I still find it a lot of fun.

I have ROE. I found it 'ok' but kinda clunky.

Is the cheating in PubG under control?

Is the cheating in PubG under control?

I logged on ONCE after the release of the new map.

I somehow got popped, watched the killcam, and dude was running that hack that puts a little icon over everybody's head etc. (through walls and whatever else)

So no, no it's not.

I love PUBG, but getting locked out of playing consistently for the past 3 or 4 months has made me stop playing...

One day I am playing with no issuee, and then a week straight of log in issues...

Rinse and repeat.

I still prefer PUBG over all the other similar games so I would say yes. They just released a new winter map which is pretty good. Yes there are issues with it but I still find it a lot of fun.

ditto. Ring of Elysium didn't do it for me, and surprisingly Black Ops 4 Blackout didn't hook me either. if I want to play a BR game i play PUBG, still the best in my opinion.

I logged on ONCE after the release of the new map.

I somehow got popped, watched the killcam, and dude was running that hack that puts a little icon over everybody's head etc. (through walls and whatever else)

So no, no it's not.

Well, that's that, then.

Now, if it's an APPROVED mod that EVERYONE can use, then it's fair game

Ok. I hopped on it.

How long does it take NewEgg to send steam codes?

I'm used to shit showing up in my Inbox instantly from amazon and humble. Please tell me this isn't subceptible to NewEgg's 2 day processing horseshit?

Back