PUBG Coming to the Xbox One Family

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
I know there are a lot of you out there that love to play PUBG on the PC and I'm sure you console gamers have been a bit jealous. No need to be jealous anymore because the Xbox One is going to get PUBG as a console launch exclusive on December the 12th. One good thing about this in my mind is that hacking shouldn't be as big a deal as it is on the PC. I may have to jump in and see how this plays on a console once it releases.

Beginning December 12, Xbox fans will be able to play PUBG while it’s still in early access through the Xbox Game Preview program. We’re approaching development on Xbox One with the same community-driven focus that we’ve taken with the game on PC.

There's no difference at this point. Do xbox one users have mice?

Wrong. There is a difference. That's equivalent to saying a Windows game that came out this year runs just as well on a Windows XP based PC. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Only you could tell us why you referred to a legacy system. Herp Derp..
I didn't, i said xbox users. That doesn't refer to a legacy system, that refers to the people who play xbox games including xbox, xbox 360 and xbone.
You twisted what i said because of a lack of reading comprehension and twisted it to say that i meant it would be coming out on the xbox legacy system.

I didn't, i said xbox users. That doesn't refer to a legacy system, that refers to the people who play xbox games including xbox, xbox 360 and xbone.
You twisted what i said because of a lack of reading comprehension and twisted it to say that i meant it would be coming out on the xbox legacy system.

No it doesn't. An Xbox One is not the same thing as an Xbox. It's a fact and it's also something that is out of your control to change. Opinions can be changed, however this isn't ab opinion, it's a fact. Herp Derp..

You must be fun at parties.

While you seem like a relatively perceptive person, you are derailing this thread which is about Player Unknown Battle Grounds coming to the Xbox One.

No it doesn't. An Xbox One is not the same thing as an Xbox. It's a fact and it's also something that is out of your control to change. Opinions can be changed, however this isn't ab opinion, it's a fact. Herp Derp..

I want to see you rage when someone calls something the Switch a "Nintendo". :)

Context matters. If it's coming to Xbox, you should be able to connect the dots and know that it's coming to the latest Xbox console, not their old ass machine.

It's an awesome game. I doubt this will be crossplay, as the PC gamers would have a very big advantage using the KB/M.

There's no difference at this point. Do xbox one users have mice?
Say what you want but Xbox and Playstation usually have much bigger player bases in these games than PC does so apparently most people don't care.

And you should not either.

Wrong. There is a difference. That's equivalent to saying a Windows game that came out this year runs just as well on a Windows XP based PC. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Your failure of logic in this post is hilarious considering you just killed your own argument. If the article said windows, there'd be no question about which windows they targeted. Same with saying Xbox. Thanks for the laugh

Say what you want but Xbox and Playstation usually have much bigger player bases in these games than PC does so apparently most people don't care.

And you should not either.

Technically there is no "these games" on console -- battle royale is a PC native gametype that grew out of an ARMA III mod and really has no parallel on console. It'll probably do fine on Xbone and later PS4, but there's no guarantee that the phenomenon will translate to console audiences or result in instant popularity in the exact same way.

With the average age, patience level and attention spans being lower on consoles, it's possible that kiddies may rage when they realize dead means dead in a round, and they can't just insta-respawn like COD. Microsoft is taking a big risk bribing timed exclusivity.

Last edited:
24 fps with no mouse, sounds terrible.

I wouldn't play it unless I had an Xbox One X, so it should run okay. Plus you never know, they may have cranked down the resolution scale, so it might be running at like an upscaled 720p or something like that. So the frame rate could be okay.

17 million copies of hardly playable now i think. I only have an RX480 and my version runs fine. I do get your point though, its not optimized at all.

Biggest issue I have is that the network logic sucks or doesnt exist for which data center you get preference too. I have like 15-20 ping to the Oregon datacenter but i always end up on servers on the data center in Ohio which I have like a 130 ping to.

Well, with the horrendous reviews (39% positive recent reviews on Steam 59% overall), and massive scam that this game already is, I wonder how many people will buy it on console.

They already broke numerous promises, and missed numerous self set timelines on new features, maps, modes, etc. But hey, at least they're selling loot box scams for a chance to get skins in an early access game that they said they wouldn't do numerous times beforehand, and thank god they shifted development to console porting instead of finishing the current unfinished, unoptimized, and buggy game on PC. Wonder how console players are going to react when they realize they waited months for an unfinished and unplayable game as well. And let's not get started on them paying streamers or sucking their ***** every chance they get, and their unprofessional and short tempered "CEO" that makes America seem like it has a good and well tempered leader...

Fortnite on the other hand is doing extremely well, and have stolen hundreds of thousands of players from Battlegrounds while Fortnite has over 12 million unique players, with over 810k concurrent players, and is still climbing as they regularly update the game and add new features/improvements as real developers from proper companies regularly do.

Last edited:
Aim assist still has no chance against PC but without it there will be no sales for xbox.

Well, with the horrendous reviews (39% positive recent reviews on Steam 59% overall), and massive scam that this game already is, I wonder how many people will buy it on console.

They already broke numerous promises, and missed numerous self set timelines on new features, maps, modes, etc. But hey, at least they're selling loot box scams for a chance to get skins in an early access game that they said they wouldn't do numerous times beforehand, and thank god they shifted development to console porting instead of finishing the current unfinished, unoptimized, and buggy game on PC. Wonder how console players are going to react when they realize they waited months for an unfinished and unplayable game as well. And let's not get started on them paying streamers or sucking their ***** every chance they get, and their unprofessional and short tempered "CEO" that makes America seem like it has a good and well tempered leader...

Fortnite on the other hand is doing extremely well, and have stolen hundreds of thousands of players from Battlegrounds while Fortnite has over 12 million unique players, with over 810k concurrent players, and is still climbing as they regularly update the game and add new features/improvements as real developers from proper companies regularly do.
Reason is, over last 3-4 months since they announced the port to xbox. The PC version has been pretty much left forgotten with bugs that haven't been fixed, laggy servers, and the major issue of all is the huge influx over last month or 2 of Chinese Hackers. Hence as of late reviews are all bad as people don't want to deal with aim botters every match. They promised to be up front and open to community but since xbox version was announced its been updates that been few and far between, they claim they are 2 separate dev teams but seems like its not. Seems like PC dev team is only like 1 or 2 ppl and all been moved to getting it to console.

Well, I am not playing PUBG anyways but, I wonder if it will be on the X?

Back