Psssst,,,47% Discount on Inspiron notebooks

THANKS ALL!!

Got mine last night before it expired. 2.0Ghz, 1G ddr, 6800, also grabed the backpack, and a extra power supply.

$2385.00

$1269.16 after discounts

$1399.85 after tax and shipping.

This makes me sick... I ordered mine already but missed out on this deal... Wonder if I should throw it in the river now... since I already pissed money away...

man, I spend 2 days away from [H]ard forums and lose out on this sweet deal!

SpangeMonkee said:
anyone have the coupon codes, that link is dead.
link isnt dead for me but the deal is...it ended last night at midnight...but here are the codes anyway in case you get lucky somehow...

start here: http://www1.us.dell.com/content

select the 3/4 warranty option for 12% discount
use JH31NP82ZV8K2K for 30%
use Z22$QGT5CW$$L8 for $200 off if your order > $2000

when you check out select Dell Preferred Acct to get the 2%

intogamer said:
before the MIR man!!!!

so your price now.... when you get it you get another 150!

i dont remember seeing any rebate offers, just these coupons

epp/fss 30% off inspirons 1499+
epp/fss $200 off inspiron/dimension systems 1999+
12% off $1600+ w/ 3/4 yr at home wrty
epp/fss shipping discount = $25

ok...so it seems that dell's website has no record of my order. I enter my customer# and order# and it cannot find it. I guess the next step would be to call them...anybody else run into this problem? I ordered it on Saturday and its now Tuesday night...it should have been updated on their website by now...

Steve_010 said:
ok...so it seems that dell's website has no record of my order. I enter my customer# and order# and it cannot find it. I guess the next step would be to call them...anybody else run into this problem? I ordered it on Saturday and its now Tuesday night...it should have been updated on their website by now...

i guess i had a similar problem. i ordered on the 27th and the status page has been stuck on "preproduction" since then. i just called and found out my order is actually in the build stage and is shipping dec 6th. i suggest you call to check the status of your order. i'm sure it's further along than you think.

I also order on Saturday and I havn't received a confirmation on when it'll be shipped yet. From what I read they usuually ship it out and then update it.

i ordered mine sunday and it shipped today :)

try searching it by entering your customer number then your zip code

jamesbong said:

ordered 3 on sunday too, but they won't ship til next tues.

here ya go folks not the same as the last deal but its a still a good deal

7WTRV3QTQ9NCVR 25% for epp plus 12 % plus the 200 coupon

jamesbong said:

ahhhhhhhh....yeah that worked...wont ship till 12/6 but thats ok...not even planning on useing it till after the new year anyways...

w00t got mine today! This thing is awesome

I ordered a Hitachi 7k60 HDD for it whirh is ATA, but Dell is putting in SATA drives now so I have to sell this off :rolleyes: . Oh well, atleast I am rdy for when more SATA drives get released for laptops. :D

Time2Kill said:
I got my 2.13ghz 9300 today, my 2ghz 9300 will be here Monday :cool:
Are you guys getting MIR in the boxes? And if so how much are they for?

Finger said:
No 7800 because Dell wants people to have a reason to pay a thousand more for the XPS laptops.

The 6800 Go in the 9300 can play anything out right now at medium-ish detail at the very least. The worst offender so far is probably F.E.A.R. Otherwise, everything else is pretty damn good.

If you get the 9300 with the 6800 Go don't forget to overclock the video card, as you can get a pretty decent increase out of it for little increase in heat.

Actually, I can play FEAR with everything at High except for shadows (Which slows it down considerably). I have 2GB of RAM though.

Mine will be delivered Tuesday the 6th. I'm having it delivered at work, but I wonder just how long I can keep the wife from finding out about it... <whistles>

She'd kill me.

Welp I'm PISSED.

Here is some background info.

The day after I ordered my 9300 I got offered a new job, which caused me to move. My lease on my apartment isnt up till the end of the month so I decided it would be easier to just make the 2 hour drive back and pick it up at the apartment front office rather than try and get dell to change the address mid order. Well UPS lost the laptop. Just poof gone off the truck when out for delivery. So I had to place a ticket and get a 2nd shipped out. I mentioned changing the shipping address, but I realized really quick that wasnt very smart as it was a huge hassle. So I had the second shipped to old address. Well when the 2nd was overnighted to me on saturday (front office closed) the old neighbor told the fedex guy I moved, and he put labeled it "wrong address". MOFO!!! So I called fedex and found my 9300 was in Tyler TX, in a fedex wharhouse. So I drive today from N Houston to Tyler to get it. Finally got it WOOOHOO all is good. Till I fire it up.

its a 1.8Ghz..............and I ordered a 2.0.........

I call dell pissed. The guy tries to tell me that its a good processor and that I got a upgraded system anyway (COMPLETE BS). I tell him he's full of crap and I want what I ordered!!!! He tells me I will have to talk to returns and get a RMA and get them to reorder it, and he will transfer me. Well after he transfers me I get a nice recording that returns is only open 8-5 and I will have to call back!!!!!

#^%#$^$@#%^#$ I WANNA DRIVE TO AUSTIN WITH MY BASEBALL BAT!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooo pissed right now. I'm considering just taking it in the butt and keeping the 1.8 which makes me :( :mad: :( :mad:

either that or tell them you want a refund for the difference of the slower proc.

i'm in the process of receivng my new 9300 notebook

17 inch wide screen
2 gigs ram
2Ghz
9 cell battery
80GB HD 7200rpm
7800GTX (mobile version which performs on par with the 7800GT desktop version)

All of this for $1,600 including taxes and shipping.

Hulk said:

17 inch wide screen
2 gigs ram
2Ghz
9 cell battery
80GB HD 7200rpm

GTX not really on par with 7800GT...

But I am writing this on my 9300 bought with this deal, and it is great.

I have two problems:

1: I didn't recieve my $150 mail in rebate (anyone else have this problem)?

2: This thing is HUGE. If god was a laptop, and he was big, he would be a 9300.

Hulk said:

17 inch wide screen
2 gigs ram
2Ghz
9 cell battery
80GB HD 7200rpm

WOW! hoottnesss

Wayfare said:
GTX not really on par with 7800GT...

But I am writing this on my 9300 bought with this deal, and it is great.

I have two problems:

2: This thing is HUGE. If god was a laptop, and he was big, he would be a 9300.

I think the rebates are all done thru their site, aren't they? I just received my 9300 today as well and I loooove it. You're right, its BIG. Big is good. :)

Wayfare said:
Re-read your invoice. It tells you what site to go to to get the rebate. (you have to print out and then mail in)

Hulk said:

17 inch wide screen
2 gigs ram
2Ghz
9 cell battery
80GB HD 7200rpm

How did you get the 7800GTX?

Anyone know any similar EPP deals right now? Or if any more close to this will return? I regret so much that I didnt order a laptop now!

same problem here! i just began searching for a laptop about not even 2 weeks ago. rightnow, with customization, and $750 off, my total is $1810 or so. if i could just knock off even $100, it'd be a great deal.

anyone know how often dell gives out deals? i tried the epp discount and that way, i get a longer warranty but the total comes out to be $1990ish. even with the $100 rebate, that's still $1890ish.

any additional discounts anyone knows of?? plz let me know if so.

MrValentine said:
Welp I'm PISSED.

Here is some background info.

The day after I ordered my 9300 I got offered a new job, which caused me to move. My lease on my apartment isnt up till the end of the month so I decided it would be easier to just make the 2 hour drive back and pick it up at the apartment front office rather than try and get dell to change the address mid order. Well UPS lost the laptop. Just poof gone off the truck when out for delivery. So I had to place a ticket and get a 2nd shipped out. I mentioned changing the shipping address, but I realized really quick that wasnt very smart as it was a huge hassle. So I had the second shipped to old address. Well when the 2nd was overnighted to me on saturday (front office closed) the old neighbor told the fedex guy I moved, and he put labeled it "wrong address". MOFO!!! So I called fedex and found my 9300 was in Tyler TX, in a fedex wharhouse. So I drive today from N Houston to Tyler to get it. Finally got it WOOOHOO all is good. Till I fire it up.

its a 1.8Ghz..............and I ordered a 2.0.........

I call dell pissed. The guy tries to tell me that its a good processor and that I got a upgraded system anyway (COMPLETE BS). I tell him he's full of crap and I want what I ordered!!!! He tells me I will have to talk to returns and get a RMA and get them to reorder it, and he will transfer me. Well after he transfers me I get a nice recording that returns is only open 8-5 and I will have to call back!!!!!

#^%#$^$@#%^#$ I WANNA DRIVE TO AUSTIN WITH MY BASEBALL BAT!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooo pissed right now. I'm considering just taking it in the butt and keeping the 1.8 which makes me :( :mad: :( :mad:

Patience...see my Dell in my sig? I ordered a 1.8, they originally sent a 1.6. My dad called them and explained the situation - in a calm tone.

They sent an upgraded machine.

Back