PSP or DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyones listing some great DS games, but nobody has mentioned Kirby: Canvas Curse. Very creative use of the stylus to direct Kirby rather than control him. VERY addictive and incredibly fun.

Yeah, Canvas Curse is really fun. One of the only games that truly uses the touch controls to its potential.

for 170 i can get the DS + that R4 card thing... .and then games are coughfreecough :cool:

for 170 i can get the DS + that R4 card thing... .and then games are coughfreecough :cool:

Aaaand for ~$200 if you shop around right you'd have a PSP and a 2GB MS at the least. Go look around in the FS/FT forum, great PSP deals.

Yeah with the price drop....I would def. get a PSP..Why would you not want a all in one entertainment piece of hardware with ALOT better graphics then the Nintendo DS for the same price? Like I said before, yeah you probably would want a DS for the price and what you want...but with the drop in price I would really really consider looking at the PSP again.

Aaaand for ~$200 if you shop around right you'd have a PSP and a 2GB MS at the least. Go look around in the FS/FT forum, great PSP deals.

We don't want another person pirating PSP games anyways, let him buy the DS. And yes, this thread will probably be locked since it seems to be mostly about pirating.

"They" represent 1%-2% of the PSP population anyways...Just like the Xbox 360. :p

If you the system, be it a Playstation, Xbox, PSP, DS, etc, etc...you should pay for the games. Bottom line.

Back on topic. If you want something to just play games, you need to look at the games for both the PSP and DS and figure out which one you like better. But, if you want something that can do things other than just play games, the PSP far superior. Homebrew set aside, the PSP is still capable of much MUCH more.

ok this thread was not supposed to be about pirating... and most likley ill use that R4 thing for mp3's and other homebrew stuff... usually pirating causes hassles if the game doesnt work and all that stuff.... i always buy my games computer/xbox/and other systems

Well, he already knows how to pirate on the DS, no reason to inform him how to on the PSP as well.

I've never pirated a console game because, well, it's too much of a pain in the ass. fuck it, if I want it, I'll buy it. I've pirated a few PC games, but if I've liked them I've always bought them, the rest get deleted :)

People who always pirate and never buy SUCK!

I've got a PSP (bought on launch -- running 3.10oe-a custom firmware) and a 4gb memory stick I just bought and have 8 psp games, about 50 mp3s and a movie on the stick, plus whats in the drive. Never have to switch umds and games load faster off the memory stick...love it.

I've got a PSP (bought on launch -- running 3.10oe-a custom firmware) and a 4gb memory stick I just bought and have 8 psp games, about 50 mp3s and a movie on the stick, plus whats in the drive. Never have to switch umds and games load faster off the memory stick...love it.

FW3.10OE-A2
12 games (7 on memory stick)
SMS & NES emulators, both with atleast a dozen games
All the demo's
All 6 episodes of season 6 of Top Gear at 480x272
Shit load of pics from my digital camera
2 albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back