PSP Causes Kid To Fall Onto Train Tracks

i especially liked how the 2 ladies watched him walk over the edge. they were literally close enough to slap him. i guess they were playing on their phones.

Sorry can't say I feel real sorry for this kid. What if this had been a ass reading a magazine, Book, News paper? I don't really care I just thing you need to pay attention to your surroundings.

Nope, nothing bad EVER happened before evil video games became prominent.
Haven't you noticed now that many states have laws against cell phone using while driving that there are 0 traffic accidents in those states? I'm sure that once video games in all forms are outlawed, then all children will grow up healthy and with perfect lives and become billionaire philanthropists. I mean it's only logical.

They should install a mini cam in the back of the device with a small view on the top corner of the screen.

This should be required viewing at driving schools. Hopefully, that video will help someone to not cause an accident texting behind the wheel somewhere in the near future.

No different from people crossing busy streets while texting on their phones. Or falling down open manholes, like a while ago.

Paying attention to one's surroundings isn't optional. Treating it as such is a direct nomination for a Darwin Award :)

That's why we should raise your taxes, to put up sliding glass door panels with bubble wrap on them to protect "the children" from getting hurt at all train stations, street corners & water fountains. This should be required viewing in every school from kindegarten on up until they graduate from college. If I was this kids parent I'd take him to the hospital to have that phone removed from his ass.

This is just like parents letting their kids learn on their own..what a noob. RL before virtual and he totally disobeyed the logic. noob :p

At least that big dude came to help so quick... would've been nasty if a train suddenly came...

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Good on that guy to jump down onto the train tracks, pick up that kid and throw him back up on the platform so fast. I wonder how quickly the next train came? It looked like there was a lot of people on the platform already so perhaps just a minute or two and that kid could have taken more than a minute to recover/get up from the 'oof' I fell. Good decisive action on his part.

He's lucky a train wasn't coming.

...and he's also lucky that the guy didn't hesitate to jump down and get him back up.

What amazed me was the two people who were walking right towards the boy. The two on the right side of the screen are directly facing him and yet neither reacts when the boy falls. They only become aware once the adult jumps down.

I can't help but wonder where the kid's parents were. A busy subway/train station and little-johnny-attention-span is wandering around falling on train tracks everywhere.

I can't help but wonder where the kid's parents were. A busy subway/train station and little-johnny-attention-span is wandering around falling on train tracks everywhere.

I thought the trend was to treat children these days like most would a pet, not caring where it wandered off to this time? That's my impression at least :)

<insert long rant on the demise of parenting here>

Back