PSA: cyberjihad is a horrible seller!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

This is just a PSA to not sell or do any business with user cyberjihad because he is a horrible seller. After I escalated the case on Paypal he still won't refund my money. Since I can't get this bastard banned, I opened this thread to shame this guy.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Why would you believe he'd be a decent buyer/seller? :confused:

Last edited:
Sucks. Should've checked his neg or no heat account (if he decided to make another). Sorry but some blame is on you.

Sorry it happened to you. But you didn't do your research before you purchased from him. If you had then you wouldn't have made any deals with him. Not sure why he hasn't been giving the boot here from all the issues he has had here. Learn and more on and use google and heatware..

Not sure why he hasn't been giving the boot here from all the issues he has had here.

Given that he's had at least three run-ins already (this one, and the other two linked above by Xinmosni) I'm wondering the same thing. I'm pretty sure if I behaved like that I'd be out of here pretty fast. (That's one of several reasons that I *don't* behave like that!)

Kinda makes me go, "huh."

Whatever, I'm not in charge.

I feel the same way. He hasn't even tried to correct the problems. As they still appear each time he does another one. I'm not in charge here and whatever they decide is their business here. I was just basically stating the obvious with the guy. Plus none of the others even left heatware feedback on the issues with him.

Given that he's had at least three run-ins already (this one, and the other two linked above by Xinmosni) I'm wondering the same thing. I'm pretty sure if I behaved like that I'd be out of here pretty fast. (That's one of several reasons that I *don't* behave like that!)

Kinda makes me go, "huh."

Whatever, I'm not in charge.

Should I even leave a heatware? I'm pretty sure if I leave a negative I would be left one back as well when I clearly did nothing wrong. That's why I don't want to leave any heatware for this bafoon; rather, I made this thread.

I feel the same way. He hasn't even tried to correct the problems. As they still appear each time he does another one. I'm not in charge here and whatever they decide is their business here. I was just basically stating the obvious with the guy. Plus none of the others even left heatware feedback on the issues with him.

Should I even leave a heatware? I'm pretty sure if I leave a negative I would be left one back as well when I clearly did nothing wrong. That's why I don't want to leave any heatware for this bafoon; rather, I made this thread.

Absolutely.... I'd take a ding on my heatware over a bad trade if I thought it would do some good.

You can open a heatware support ticket stating he left you retaliation feedback and they will take it off. I had that few times.

When I do a ref check, if I see negs I immediately open them up and read what and why they're there, and I'll also cross reference with the ref left on the reviewer's page as well. It becomes pretty easy to determine if a neg was left in retaliation and for whatever reason wasn't removed. It will also prompt me to go through more of the other party's refs since that neg more thoroughly to make sure they're legit.

Keep in mind, heatware will generally remove any evals you bring to their attention that are obvious retaliatory evals.

Heatware doesn't work if you don't leave legitimate refs.

When I do a ref check, if I see negs I immediately open them up and read what and why they're there, and I'll also cross reference with the ref left on the reviewer's page as well. It becomes pretty easy to determine if a neg was left in retaliation and for whatever reason wasn't removed. It will also prompt me to go through more of the other party's refs since that neg more thoroughly to make sure they're legit.

Keep in mind, heatware will generally remove any evals you bring to their attention that are obvious retaliatory evals.

Heatware doesn't work if you don't leave legitimate refs.

Ditto to this one. The only bad seed I have on my heatware is because of a similar idiotic tard seller. That of which did a ton of business in the day but I haven't seen since. I followed up his poor excuse with yet more facts to back my claim. Had I been doing something wrong it was my bank that advised me to do it. I doubt a bank will tell you to do something illegal or wrong. Yet the feedback is still there for me. They wouldn't remove the rating on mine so to this day I still have every last pm from that transaction.

Really, if he already has negative feedback, I don't think I'd leave another one. People already know he's a bad seller, why just mess up your heat?

Yes you should leave it for him. But there has been a few other threads in here about this this guy. None of them left feedback on him also. That was my main point to start with here. It does make Heatware pointless for not leaving feedback. As not only does it help others see the issues he has. This allows Heatware to work as it is intended to.

So others will not get involved with the guy and the same happen to them. It needs to be noted, so others don't get involved and have the same outcome. Or no Heatware reply and another thread will pop up soon and then they wonder why it happened to them. But it is up to the buyer to leave feedback though.

Really, if he already has negative feedback, I don't think I'd leave another one. People already know he's a bad seller, why just mess up your heat?

If you have positive heatware for the most part and 1 negative in retaliatory form, a buyer/seller will not care. All you need to do is post links to threads like this in your comments. A buyer/seller will look at the feedback and quickly understand.

Its important to leave PROPER feedback when having a good or bad transaction. What good is heatware (or any trader ratings) if people neglect to leave feedback or leave the proper feedback?

cyberjihad has been banned as a bad trader.

and now a PSA for everyone.

this is not meant to point fingers at anyone, because anyone is capable of making mistakes...but a little due diligence can save a lot of time and maybe some of your money

we have a nice list of tips posted with the FS rules

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Avoiding Trolls~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1) No matter what, get a name, address and phone number and then confirm the information by:

a. Phoning the telephone number and checking if it is actually them.

b. Going to www.switchboard.com or a similar site and check out if the last name matches the address. If it does not match, find out why from the trader before selling (the telephone may be listed to another party in the house) Chances are if they won't provide a phone number, something is up.

(2) Don't ship first without getting good references. You can get money back through different means if your money is taken, but your SOL if you ship before receiving payment.

(3) Use a credit card with paypal when at all possible. You're only liable for 50$ in damages if someone rips you off.

(4) If you cannot use a credit card, use a check since they are traceable and can prove your case if it comes down to contacting the police.

(5) Don't accept a cell phone for the phone number. It's much easier to change or cancel than a home phone number.

(6) Keep a record of all conversation with the person pertaining to the trade. It provides backup when having to deal with the police.

(7) Be wary of anyone with a recent forum registration date. Post count means little, date of registration does.

(8) If a deal seems too good to be true, chances are that it is......so be wary.

Cliffs:
as a buyer, do your homework, check references and Google the user name and email address to see what pops up....you would be surprised at the info Google has available at your finger tips.

as a seller, ship quickly and ship with tracking...if you find yourself not able to ship when you promised , keep your buyer informed...there is no quicker way to lose someones trust than to lie to them...dont tell someone it shipped when you know damn well it didn't....they will find out...

Leave appropriate heatware ....dont be afraid of getting a retaliatory neg, most times they will be removed and with a link to the troll thread, anyone will be able to see the whole story ..In the unlikely event its not removed,wear it with pride, because you took one for the team.

cyberjihad sounds like the original stank troll Nick Caputo. Anyone who has been trading for 10+ years knows who he is.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

First time could easily be a fluke, bad luck, victim of circumstance, etc. I personally have traded with individuals who have had more than one negative heat on their account. Why did I trade with them? Because I took the time to look at their references, read the negs, understand the situations, do my homework and question those individuals about it.

I've had sellers come back and tell me that it was because of personal situations beyond their control, or them say they were downright just young and stupid. I've had sellers tell me they understand my skepticism, and offer to ship first and have me pay as soon as I receive and inspect the items if that would make me more comfortable with dealing with them.

Long story short, IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ACCURATE REFERENCES for actual transactions, you're making it more difficult for people further down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back