PSA, 2080ti FE at $1079.99 through BB with Birthday Coupon

Dayaks

[H]F Junkie
It’s actually 10% off all RTX cards if you have a Best Buy account sign in and check to see if you have a birthday promo coupon going on. I was really surprised these cards were included and I stumbled across this by chance.

Now all I need is a waterblock and a shunt mod guide and I am good to go!

Oh and the card... and RTX features.... cheers!

52CC8BDA-1621-48CB-A7B6-16475AB21CA3.jpeg

Sorting out my forgotten Best Buy password now. I assume it recently was (or will be) your birthday?

About a week ago. Coupon was valid mid August to 30 Sept.

Yes, because Delaware, New Hampshire, Montana and Oregon are hotbeds for 2080ti customers. Its a shitty deal.

Well here is another one for you, I live in CA where I pretty much have to pay sales tax no matter where I buy since almost every place that sells online has a warehouse in this state, so for someone like me if I was on the fence might be a good deal. The world doesn't revolve around just you.

2080ti FE at BestBuy.

There was a pattern you could see on nowinstock that every 45 minutes one would pop up.
I was able to order a 2080ti from best buy. Let me know if yours ships. Looks like my 1080ti is up for sale soon.

Hmm looks like the birthday coupon is kind of luck-of-the-draw.

I should probably login more often lol - or did they also send you an email about the coupon?

You know not every state has sales tax.
People we're paying tax on $1200 buying from Nvidia directly. Get use to paying tax on online purchases. We will all be paying tax for online purchases in the near future.

People we're paying tax on $1200 buying from Nvidia directly. Get use to paying tax on online purchases. We will all be paying tax for online purchases in the near future.

Well except for the people in no-sales tax states. But they either pay in terms of higher income and/or property taxes (even if you rent and don't do so directly, they're factored in what your landlord has to charge you), or fewer government services.

Hmm looks like the birthday coupon is kind of luck-of-the-draw.

I should probably login more often lol - or did they also send you an email about the coupon?

Mine was the same as stonewalker. I just signed in and it showed up. Might be worth hitting up customer service.

So if it's a bad deal to you, no one else should see it? Should everyone with a deal message you first to see if it's OK to post?

Classic self-betrayal of a man infected with hate and disdain toward others. He is missing the ability to feel good for others when it's not about him. Did you see how he made your coupon about him? lol. Gotta love these types. Congrats on the coupon and ... Happy Birthday!

Well, after I sell my 1080ti and use my $250 in visa gift cards laying around the upgrade shouldn't be too bad. If I didn't have a 1080ti to sell with some extra gift cards I wouldn't buy it. Plus, it's my birthday so birthday present to me! :)

Back