PS5 for $25,000? Read Description.

I can't believe that BASTARD wouldn't accept my offer...:barefoot: I guess my balls aren't big enough:cautious:

"Do you want to tell your friends you paid 900, or be a baller, and tell them you dropped 25k."

What kind of friend would be impressed you just wasted 24k? Oh right, a console gamer friend...

Let me copy the description here for historic purposes:

The Playstation 5.........

Everyone wants one, but only a few can get it.

Do you want to tell your friends you paid 900, or be a baller, and tell them you dropped 25k.

Let everyone know you are serious about gaming, so serious you dropped 25k......

Have bragging rights that you are such a stud, or stud-ette that this is how you roll.

Tell them "Bro, my PS5 is worth more than your car."

This isn't that wimpy a$$ digital version, you get the DISC VERSION........

Oh, and what's that, oh it's FREE SHIPPING......

Click that Buy It Now button, and start bragging today.....

"Do you want to tell your friends you paid 900, or be a baller, and tell them you dropped 25k."

What kind of friend would be impressed you just wasted 24k? Oh right, a console gamer friend...
Yeah, I get shit for leaving a bartender more than 20% tip. If I blew $25k on a PS5 I'd never hear the end of it.

Reminds me of the $100+ apps on the app stores that do nothing but let you somehow flex that you wasted money on it.

He doesn't require immediate payment, so someone should buy this and not pay. eBay will still make him pay the ~10% seller fees. Keep giving him runarounds until he pays it, then ask him to cancel.

anabioz not all heroes wear capes this is what we need a army of burner ebay accounts making scalpers pay the fees on stupidly marked up items.

Back