PS4 Sales Continue to Crush Xbox One Despite Price Cut

I have 10 hours of use at best on my day1 ps4.
Nhl iis all I like so far. Drive club being delayed sucks. No dlna is a near deal breaker for me.
I should have skipped both

I have 10 hours of use at best on my day1 ps4.
Nhl iis all I like so far. Drive club being delayed sucks. No dlna is a near deal breaker for me.
I should have skipped both

didnt a recent xbone update address that or its atleast forthcoming, but who the hell knows for how long?

Source for all of them. Pretty sure both MS and Sony are destroying previous gen sales numbers over the first year.

Which is exactly why the PS3 and 360 are still being sold, not to mention how most games, despite releases on the current-gen consoles, are also being released on those as well.

Money talks and bullshit walks. :p

Which is exactly why the PS3 and 360 are still being sold, not to mention how most games, despite releases on the current-gen consoles, are also being released on those as well.

I don't see how that is relevant to anything. It's like that every gen.

I don't see how that is relevant to anything. It's like that every gen.

It wasn't like that from the 70's to the 2000's.
Once the next-gen was released, the previous gen faded quickly into obscurity.

The one exception to the rule was the PS2, primarily because it, and it's games, were such a money maker for Sony, and they couldn't afford the loss in revenues due to the high costs of the PS3.

So I have no idea what you're talking about, or how what you just wrote is relevant, or even correct, at all.

costs of developing has also gone up. so it makes sence to release titles on previous gen since they can "handle them" fine. Sony is fine sales wise. xbone should do fine, not as great as MS could have done if their head wasnt up their rear at the start.

costs of developing has also gone up. so it makes sence to release titles on previous gen since they can "handle them" fine. Sony is fine sales wise. xbone should do fine, not as great as MS could have done if their head wasnt up their rear at the start.

The only reason it "makes sense" is because there is still money to be made from those ancient consoles, and because the new ones aren't selling in droves.
No generation of games consoles have ever done this before, save for the PS2, which was a rare exception.

We're in for another video game crash, just like in the early 80's.
Over-saturation of consoles, platforms, and crapware are coming to a head, and something has to give.

I think, the only ones left standing after the dust clears, will most likely be PC (Steam/Origin) and potentially the Wii U, though as it stands, it was already a failure, just not of the magnitude of the others.

Suprising. Most people I know are getting a XB1 since they had 360s, and for that reason I'm also probably getting a One.

Back