PS4 Monster Hunter World Group Thread

cthulhuiscool

2[H]4U
Just creating a thread for any ps4 players that want to coop. My psn handle is cthulhuiscool if you want to add me. Please mention hardforum in the message so I know it isn't a spam account (I get those from time to time).

PSN name is AFireEternal. Doing mostly solo so far but would definitely like to play some MP as well.

PSN username is the same as my name here. Not very far in yet, haven't had a ton of time to play yet. Hoping to get some time this week to really dig in further.

I think it is possible to set up a Squad or something...maybe we should try to make an [H] squad?

EDIT: I can go ahead and do this when I get home this evening if no one else has.

Last edited:
So I created the squad, but I think you can only invite people directly in the game? I didn't see a way to invite PSN friends directly.

So I created the squad, but I think you can only invite people directly in the game? I didn't see a way to invite PSN friends directly.

Heading off to bed now, but I'll try to be on for a few hours tomorrow night. I want to get some serious hunting and gathering done. So if you see me on try inviting me to the Squad and we'll see how the squad stuff works.

I think we need to somehow join the same session first...I guess by creating a session and then sharing the ID? Not really sure, I will look into it a bit more tomorrow. The nice thing about online sessions is that even if you join them, you can still do things solo if you want. Odd thing is, I haven't been able to figure out how to disconnect from a session after I join...

I think we need to somehow join the same session first...I guess by creating a session and then sharing the ID? Not really sure, I will look into it a bit more tomorrow. The nice thing about online sessions is that even if you join them, you can still do things solo if you want. Odd thing is, I haven't been able to figure out how to disconnect from a session after I join...

I think you will need to quit the game and return to the main menu. It seems to be the only way.

bleh I've been super sick the past couple days so haven't been active in this thread, I'll hit those of you who posted your sn up on psn.

I haven't really played any online much...just got to HR solo. I'd love to do some co-op hunts (especially in HR because the monsters are a PITA) at some point, maybe this weekend?

We should definitely exchange Guild Cards though, as it allows you to use Tailraiders and Palico friends from other people on hunts and safaris.

Back