PS4 Launch Games - what is everyone buying?

Canon

2[H]4U
I'm curious what games everyone is buying for the PS4 launch.

I bought the following games today (now I get to look at the packaging until Friday LOL).

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Call of Duty Ghosts
Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack

I got Knack, AC4, CoD: Ghosts, Killzone, BF4, and Madden.

Also keep in mind that there are 2 "free" PS+ games and a few F2P games.

Killzone, Madden, and CoD: Ghosts for me. Got them with the Amazon B2G1 deal. Thinking of selling Ghosts though, not sure if I'll actually play it that much.

Knack (Only Launch Bundle left)
Madden 25
Killzone
Assassins Creed

I would have gotten BF4 over Assassins Creed but I simply cannot allow myself to play it on PS4 when I have my Rig.

Ordered these via amazon B2G1 deal.

Knack
Killzone
NBA 2K14

Waiting on NFS Rivals.

14kchmx.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't planning on getting Killzone, but this tech demo...

Honestly though, I haven't ordered any games. Thinking of Need for Speed and Marvel Heroes...

Call of Duty Ghosts
Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
Need for Speed
Injustice
NBA 2K14

I'm curious what games everyone is buying for the PS4 launch.

I bought the following games today (now I get to look at the packaging until Friday LOL).

Call of Duty Ghosts
Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack

Would you mind posting some pics of the games, or more importantly the game discs?

Thanks. If not, it's cool. :cool:

BF4, Killzone and Injustice.
That should be plenty to keep me busy a while. I may pick up NFS/Madden to add some variety, but I only have so much time to play games as it is.

Thats 5 weeks of free PS+ if you buy Killzone with your PS4.
Any other game come with one of those passes?

I am really lost as to what I might get.

I have a ps4 launch day console on pre order via amazon but I had intended to get Watch Dogs, now that it's been delayed and I see all the games I don't really see ANY that interest me on this system for launch day.

Assassin's Creed IV I'm getting on PC , Already have BF4 on pc, etc.

There's just a distinct lack of ANY system seller/big game.

Never was a fan of Killzone, just more of the same ole same ole fps scripted shooter I am tired of.

Knack looks like a childrens game and has 0 interest for me.

If you're not interested in the exclusives and already have a gaming PC I don't know why you preordered a PS4.

Resell it or cancel and buy it later when more games come out.

I'm not interested in the 2 exclusives, own a gaming PC and preordered a PS4.... f me right?

BF4 and NBA2k(already shipped). All my friends, most of which don't play PC games, are getting PS4 and BF4, gonna be fun to squad up with them. NBA will be great with friends over, I already picked up a second controller.

BF4
CoD:ghosts
Assassin's creed 4

Got one for free from amazon with a B1G1 code!

**Update To my original post**

Battlefield 4
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Call of Duty: Ghost
Injustice: God's Among Us

Killzone: SF
AC4
BF4

Looking forward to Killzone MP the most, the other 2 are just gravy

I am really lost as to what I might get.

I have a ps4 launch day console on pre order via amazon but I had intended to get Watch Dogs, now that it's been delayed and I see all the games I don't really see ANY that interest me on this system for launch day.

Assassin's Creed IV I'm getting on PC , Already have BF4 on pc, etc.

There's just a distinct lack of ANY system seller/big game.

Never was a fan of Killzone, just more of the same ole same ole fps scripted shooter I am tired of.

Knack looks like a childrens game and has 0 interest for me.

I have read in reviews that Killzone: S.F. is a fresh take on the Killzone series. You might like it better, but you might as well Redbox or Gamefly it if you're not sure.

That Ps4 exclusive 60 minutes of additional gameplay for AC4 is news to me... That's weird this wasn't even mentioned in reviews, or did I miss it? Is it just bonus assassinations/missions or what?

It's three missions:

"Enjoy 3 new missions for 60minutes of new content on PS3 and PS4. This exclusive content with feature Aveline from Assassin’s Creed III Liberation"

Back