PS4 Games Have Finally Been Added to PS Now

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
This seems a bit overdue, but Sony has added PS4 games to their PS Now streaming service, bringing the library past 500 titles. Some of these games include Killzone Shadow Fall, God of War 3 Remastered, and Ultra Street Fighter IV. I am actually curious what the lag is like.

Now is the perfect time to try PS Now, or upgrade your existing subscription. By popular demand we are bringing back our $9.99 intro offer for the first month (new subscribers only), and the 1-year subscription for $99.99. That’s less than $9 a month for a full year of on-demand access to an ever-expanding library of PS4 and PS3 games to stream any time you want. Start streaming today because this offer is only available until September 22, 2017.

Ultra SF4 is about as unforgiving as they come if there is any latency.

If they put in ffxv i might try that free trial they're always running. . .

I abandoned console gaming around 10 years ago. . . .but still keep hearing about Red Dead Redemption. Anyone know how well that goes on this?

I'm a PC guy, but good lord Red Dead is a fantastic game. I just played it again last year, graphics still hold up, on the 360 no less. Can't wait for Red Dead II. On PC? That will be ridiculous

On one hand, $10 a month / $99 p/year seems like a not horrible deal to access all those games. OTOH, I've already played most of them.

I do wonder if they are instant on because streaming, or if there is installables etc. If it's all instant access, that could be cool.

Back