PS4 for sale with less than a hour of usage

RMXO

Gawd
I'm selling my less than 1 hour used PS4, actually bought it earlier today. Basically an impulse buy and didn't read GameStop's return policy before purchase. Plus, I'm more of a PC and mobile gamer. I only turned on system to patch it up, downloaded NetFlix, Amazon Prime on system and watched a few gaming streams before getting bored. It comes with everything in the box. This is PS4 only.

I'm asking $400 shipped with insurance via USPS Priority Mail or obo. Make me an offer, worst I say is no. All I ask is not to lowball me.

Last edited:
Sell it locally to avoid the hassle of shipping and deductions from paypal. I'm sure someone will bite, seeing how they won't have to pay tax :)

Sell it locally to avoid the hassle of shipping and deductions from paypal. I'm sure someone will bite, seeing how they won't have to pay tax :)

Yeah that's what I'm doing now. Figured I open one here and maybe get lucky with something interesting or find a buyer quicker here than locally.

Sold to Johnny78, waiting for payment to clear before shipping out. Thanks Johnny!

Back