PS4 E3 2013 Press Conference Livestream

LOL the pirate game would run smooth and pause and it finally got stuck, lol. I guess its ready for prime time yet lol.

It looked good, even though it would get stuck every 30 seconds. I thought it was my stream buffering.

Slanted box versus Square box.

Neither console looks like the next logical step in the design process from their predecessors.

I guess all the fan created PS4 renders set the bar pretty high :(

ps4 can still be placed vertical tho, pretty sure Xbox 1 isnt ment to be.

Slanted box versus Square box.

Neither console looks like the next logical step in the design process from their predecessors.
uhhh it's a parallelepiped which is most assuredly the next step in console design!

lol at the mad max one, i saw him get in the car and was like, "oh yeah squish that mother Fer". then he drove away and i was like aww damnit...

and then i was like "Hell yeah...!"

Everyone liked that the PS4 supports used games, they'll bust Microsoft's ass at this rate.

Supports used games!!!! No restrictions, no connection required. Microsoft is going to have to back track on this one.

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT!

Thank you, Sony!

Game will still play even offline.

No restrictions imposed on used games.

No limitations on lending to friends.

Sony just fucking won.

Somewhere, Steve Ballmer just threw a lamp against the wall.

And that's why responding and retorting in a debate is always easier.

Don't care about the used games myself but they'll get some good press off the back of it.

Alright PS4...SOLD! Purchasing day one, they just told a big fuck you to Microsoft. BRAVO!!!!

Sony has certainly put MS on the ropes so far; to swoop in for the kill the system needs to come in at $400.

Damn this destiny games looks pretty legit graphics wise.

They did have a little nuance to the used game thing though since they said "disc based" ... I suspect we will see consoles begin the transition to digital software (like PCs are already well into the process of doing) ... I suspect this will be the last generation of disc based media and the next generation can go solely digital ;)

They did have a little nuance to the used game thing though since they said "disc based" ... I suspect we will see consoles begin the transition to digital software (like PCs are already well into the process of doing) ... I suspect this will be the last generation of disc based media and the next generation can go solely digital ;)

youre right ... i expect exclusive first party to be solely digital in the near future.

Is this game Fallen or Destiny LMAO. I thought the CEO said Destiny.

why cant we get mouse support its brutal watching them play with controllers

That only makes sense, as if the game is all digital you can only get a certain amount of activations and you would basically have to use your own account to have access to it. Used game support should remain in place as long as disc based games are sold.

Back