PS4 360.00 at ebay via NewEgg

next-Jin

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380959771803?nav=SEARCH

Not as good as the Target offer a few weeks ago but still a good deal.

I saw this on SD, complaints of unit running loud and hot like the original Xbox and the only good game out right now being resident evil.

I saw this on SD, complaints of unit running loud and hot like the original Xbox and the only good game out right now being resident evil.

No idea what you're thread crapping about. No, in general they don't run loud unless something is wrong. I can't even hear mine, but up close it's as quiet as any console I've owned.

Also, there is no Resident Evil game for PS4 at this time.

Resident Evil isn't even out on the PS4...

Almost want my PS3 to die so I can grab one of these.

Hate to deviate from a good deal but is it true that the PS4 doesn't have DLNA built in like the PS3 so I can't just stream from my server? I don't want to monkey around with Plex and even though the PS3 menu system was wonky, it did what I told it.

Hate to deviate from a good deal but is it true that the PS4 doesn't have DLNA built in like the PS3 so I can't just stream from my server? I don't want to monkey around with Plex and even though the PS3 menu system was wonky, it did what I told it.

Both of the new consoles launched with a somewhat incomplete feature set and they're filling it in with periodic updates. Rumors have PS4 DLNA support planned but probably a 2015 thing.

Even with the PS3 the DLNA was shoddy. Quality issues and constant audio cut off from the copy protection got on my nerves. My consoles are strictly video gaming only now. For everything else there's chromecast.

No idea what you're thread crapping about. No, in general they don't run loud unless something is wrong. I can't even hear mine, but up close it's as quiet as any console I've owned.

Also, there is no Resident Evil game for PS4 at this time.

Haha biggest fail at thread crapping since none of the things he said were true; and only confirmed by the fact that there isn't even a Resident Evil game out on the PS4.

Great price! Good exclusive games are starting to slowly roll out for the PS4, might be a good time to buy for people looking to move into the newer generation of consoles.

I'm a PC gamer but if the price ever hits 300$ I'm in. Good catalog soon, and and all these PS vita crossovers I've been amassing on the PS+ membership will be an instant catalog for me.

I'm a PC gamer but if the price ever hits 300$ I'm in. Good catalog soon, and and all these PS vita crossovers I've been amassing on the PS+ membership will be an instant catalog for me.

Watch Amazon Warehouse Deals. I paid $275 for mine. Box was opened and resealed, that's all. Everything inside was still in its factory packaging, all tape present, etc. Carries the same warranty though Sony too. I don't know if they are still doing them, but a few months ago they were somewhat common... it just took me a while to actually see them in stock before it was posted to SD. Pretty damn pleased for the price I paid :D

Watch Amazon Warehouse Deals. I paid $275 for mine. Box was opened and resealed, that's all. Everything inside was still in its factory packaging, all tape present, etc. Carries the same warranty though Sony too. I don't know if they are still doing them, but a few months ago they were somewhat common... it just took me a while to actually see them in stock before it was posted to SD. Pretty damn pleased for the price I paid :D

Warehouse Deals is not the same thing as Amazon.com. Your receipt will say the seller is Warehouse Deals and they are in fact not an authorized dealer of Sony hardware.

Back