PS3 Users: Apply for Home Closed Beta!

I saw the theme on there and it mentioned the beta application, didn't realise the the theme was actually the application though.

Yea I know unexpected.
Something that was weird that I never saw before, was when I clicked the download link. A little message popped up for a quick second that said "Activating".

It has never said that to any other themes I had downloaded.
I guess this might be the real deal here.

Soon as in tonight, or soon as in Monday?

Ahh well I downloaded the theme. I guess I applied?

downloaded the day it came out, and from what i understand by doing so you are applied to join the beta, but they are looking at other factors as well.

Plus its not a bad looking theme

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up, but could someone explain to me what Home thing is suppose to do?

My understanding is it is supposed to be an online virtual world where you physically walk around and meet fellow gamers, can show them photos/videos in real time, join a game together, or check out eachother's virtual pads....

They seem to be taking into account PSN store activity (my guess is purchases), and I've bought a LOT of crap on their. Just downloaded the theme, I sure hope I get accepted ;)

Yea I know unexpected.
Something that was weird that I never saw before, was when I clicked the download link. A little message popped up for a quick second that said "Activating".

It has never said that to any other themes I had downloaded.
I guess this might be the real deal here.

I think you would be good at writing poems; your style seems to fit the criteria just right. Little sentences per every line, etc.

Back