PS3 - This is Living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony is catering to the most ignorant and unwealthy demographic.. young preteen and teenage boys who have to prove that they are manly and therefore won't touch anything that doesn't have a badass persona... good move Sony, you would have made more money marketing to the elderly.

If you listen really closely, there's some words to go along with the boobs. Had to watch it a couple times before I noticed.:rolleyes:

hilarious!

if nothing else, this shows that all the smart people have left the sony building.

Sony is catering to the most ignorant and unwealthy demographic.. young preteen and teenage boys who have to prove that they are manly and therefore won't touch anything that doesn't have a badass persona...

...in Europe.

There's a reason why you don't see those ads here in the States.

It's like Sony gave a million dollars to the worst contestant from "On The Lot" and said "Give us a 5 minute film on whatever the fark you feel like."

That is so sad. Watching those videos made me think: people who bash video games for violence, drug use, and sexuality, are right. They're not right because of the games themselves, but because of the industry.

/flamesuit

Is it me or did it seem more of an anti-ps3 ad. I mean the poem was a mish mash of various other poems and the girl says "ripping off other peoples work and claiming it as your own in neither big nor clever. I intend to be original in everything that i do".

Just had a very nintendo feel to me :)

EDIT: Just watched the second video. Thought it was just an uncut version of the first so didnt watch it. Now i have, i have to say wtf? Nintendo seems to be the only company who actually show the console and games in their adverts. MS and Sony seem to only care about cryptic arthouse bullshit when it comes to advertising. That advert says to me, This is a life you will never have so give up and buy a PS3 instead.

WTF....is this a real ad that will air somewhere on tv? Nice ass though..the chick I mean.:eek: :D

Ok the dude beating off to the soccer/football game......What kind of message is Sony trying to send, especially in Europe?

How did that relate at all to the PS3? The only thing that she says that really seems to relate is the whole taking ideas thing... like ya know, how Sony stole the Wii's "gimick" :D

It's like Sony gave a million dollars to the worst contestant from "On The Lot" and said "Give us a 5 minute film on whatever the fark you feel like."

whoever directed the second video shits on everybody from on the lot...it still makes no sense though. sony is weird.

Hah, although those really didn't have anything to do with the ps3, I found them kinda funny. I think it's silly people get offended by this kind of stuff. Although I don't know how that would convince me to buy a ps3; as a consumer it wouldn't sway me in either direction.

Um sony has pretty much stolen everything they do, wtf are they talking about. if i want to be original I sure as hell wont buy a sony product.

Just have to say... wtf?

Of course this doesn't much offend me, but how is it suppose to sell anything? It'll just be something that'll pass by leaving memories of.... the girl's ass and a guy wanking off to soccer...? a psycho army dude and other weird people.

This thread isn't going anywhere useful, so I am closing it before it becomes a flamefest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back