PS3 party games

Mozex

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking to get a party game or two for PS3. First thoughts would be one of the rockband variants and maybe a quiz game. Something that came with it's own controllers would be ideal.

Which band game (that came with controllers) would you guys recommend.

I think I've seen some quiz games advertised on TV. Are any of them good?

I was at a friends house and we all played scene it. It was actually pretty fun, even though I lost and I'm super competitive :(

Yeah, Buzz Time Trivia is a wicked party game. Rock Band is cool and would be the band game I recommend, but make sure to sanction the singing portion. A bad singer is the worst thing to have when playing Rock Band.

Make sure to add beer.

im maybe out of line... but little big planet with 4 controllers is a BLAST

I haven't even tried LBP for the PS3. 4-player anything is fun to some extent though, so I'll have to surmise that you speak the truth.

LBP is fun depending on the friends who are over. Rockband is awesome, ESPECIALLY if the singer is terrible. make sure to include alcohol. last time our singer was awful and drunk and i was laughing so hard i was having trouble hitting my notes.

scene it is pretty fun, though the half of the mini-games you can just buzz in right away and guess.

I would recommend fl0w. Great drunk/high game, whatever your poison is.

I recently picked up Buzz Quiz World and it's a great game. It comes with 4 buzz controllers, 5000 questions built in, plus a ton of questions you can buy on PSN.

The cool thing is there is something like 30,000+ player made quizzes that can be used as well.

I would recommend fl0w. Great drunk/high game, whatever your poison is.

I haven't played flOw but have heard similar things about it. Also check out Spheres of Chaos (freeware) and Audiosurf.

Back