PS3 game recommendations I can play with my wife

walkman

Limp Gawd
I play maybe 1 game a year, usually a shooter. Are there any good PS3 games I could play coop with my wife -- unfortunately she hates horror films so zombie killers and games with too much blood would not work for her.

We tried Little Big Planet but coop mode was limited and the game got tedious after a while. I've read Uncharted is a great game. Does it have a worthwhile coop mode?

My gf plays borderlands with me co-op, in fact she likes it more than I do. She likes shooters but she is not a gamer so she only plays games we can co-op play.

I have not found one game I can play with my wife on the PS3.

However, if you have a Wii.... I recommend Mario Kart Wii. My wife and I get alot of together time with it.

:)

Not sure if this will work for you but Eternal Sonata has a (somewhat limited) co-op mode. The RPG bits of the game are single player, but combat sequences can be played co-op. Pretty good game and well drawn, if you're into that kind of art.

pixel junk tower defense off of PSN. Think its $10. Bought it and played it to death with my g/f. I know these are not shooters but the lego games are decent co-op.

I play maybe 1 game a year, usually a shooter. Are there any good PS3 games I could play coop with my wife -- unfortunately she hates horror films so zombie killers and games with too much blood would not work for her.

Funny thing is the first game that popped in my head was Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. Although maybe if you imported the Australian version. That version is pretty much G rated.

Wish my girlfriend was into Call of Duty and Borderlands. No. I'm not that lucky see.

I got my lady a Super Nintendo.

I can't get the tv alone for myself, ever. She loves super mario world, donkey kong country, mario cart, Kirby.. Basically she just has me beats the bosses, but it's cool.

Uncharted 2 has a great co-op and not alot of blood in it
MW2 has some good co-op mini type games, but is kinda bloody and may not have ALOT of co-op.
Army of 2 has some good co-op as well, infact the game was made to be co-op really.

Another vote for Borderlands hands down. The game was built around co-op and it's not a tacked on feature. My brother and I have been playing it for weeks, quite a bit of playtime out of that game. Plus she can choose what type of character she wants to play as, a nice bit of variety without being overwhelming.

pixel junk tower defense off of PSN. Think its $10. Bought it and played it to death with my g/f. I know these are not shooters but the lego games are decent co-op.

Truth.

I bought Lego Star Wars, Batman and Indiana Jones and my 6 year old son and I have a blast playing it. My wife and I even tried it and we had some fun with it. Good co-op and you can drop in and out of the game at will.

Back