PS3 Force Unleashed 2 Demo?

Escher

Limp Gawd
I heard there was a demo for this game, but I don't see it in the Playstation Store. What am I doing wrong?

I downloaded the demo a few weeks ago. Did you search under PS3 demos under 'S' or newest demos?

Yeah, I even searched for "force unleashed" and got nothing but add-ons and themes and such. Very weird.

This is so highly annoying. Feels like I've spent hours digging through the Playstation Store looking for this damn thing.

Yeah I wasn't planning to pay full price for it. I've seen a lot of the bad reviews, including game length, but I wanted to try it out since reviews don't always jive with my personal opinion. Mostly, but not always. :)

Maybe they pulled the demo because of the bad reviews? Don't want people to try it and not buy it?

Im not sure to be honest. I sold my PS3 just recently so I cant get on & look for you. I didnt see anything online at the lucas arts forums or PSN forums that stated they removed the demo at all.

Not even a google search showed the removed it.

To get a good idea of what The Force Unleashed 2 feels like, watch Episodes I, II and III back to back on repeat while performing self-flagellation.

I heard there was a demo for this game, but I don't see it in the Playstation Store. What am I doing wrong?

If it was there and is now gone, it was likely removed at the publisher's request.

Back