PS3 Force Unleashed 2 Demo?

Escher

Limp Gawd
I heard there was a demo for this game, but I don't see it in the Playstation Store. What am I doing wrong?

ScottSwing

Gawd
I downloaded the demo a few weeks ago. Did you search under PS3 demos under 'S' or newest demos?

Escher

Limp Gawd
Yeah, I even searched for "force unleashed" and got nothing but add-ons and themes and such. Very weird.

Escher

Limp Gawd
This is so highly annoying. Feels like I've spent hours digging through the Playstation Store looking for this damn thing.

Escher

Limp Gawd
Yeah I wasn't planning to pay full price for it. I've seen a lot of the bad reviews, including game length, but I wanted to try it out since reviews don't always jive with my personal opinion. Mostly, but not always. :)

Maybe they pulled the demo because of the bad reviews? Don't want people to try it and not buy it?

4LC4PON3

DERP!
Im not sure to be honest. I sold my PS3 just recently so I cant get on & look for you. I didnt see anything online at the lucas arts forums or PSN forums that stated they removed the demo at all.

Not even a google search showed the removed it.

Plague_Injected

Supreme [H]ardness
To get a good idea of what The Force Unleashed 2 feels like, watch Episodes I, II and III back to back on repeat while performing self-flagellation.

Ocellaris

Fully [H]
I heard there was a demo for this game, but I don't see it in the Playstation Store. What am I doing wrong?

If it was there and is now gone, it was likely removed at the publisher's request.